Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My body is not ready for this. These 58 minutes are going to fly by so quickly and leave nothing but a weekly torture session once the final credits roll. Going to sleep on Sunday nights will not be an easy task.

This fat fukk George and HBO have me fiendin like a crackhead and have control over my thoughts. The pen is mightier than the sword.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MSON Pre-Season Post Recap

I swear on the old and the new gods, any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old back stabbing motherfukker with the ugly ass seeds, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out in Westeros B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either. Everybody's going to feel it!

#Northside #Wolfgang #Starkset

The young gawd Robb came up too fast, nikkas wasn't seeing him on the battlefield.
tumblr_m0rcnygnex1qcw0pv.gif

Don't worry, we still out here :blessed:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tickler?

Body bag!:birdman:

Amory Lorch?

Body bag! :damn:

A bunch of other nikkas to come....

Put their body bags in body bags! :demonic:

#Northside #wolfgang #starkset all day everyday. I was born in the north and I'm going to die in the north. :blessed:

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II
#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

Oh y'all gone learn today :win:

you-gonna-learn-today-kevin-hart-stand-up-gif.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet Wolfgang aka the Honorable StarkSet
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic @Jards @Kostibros @satam55

:stark:
:blessed::rejoicereversed:
:lawdreversed::stark::lawd:

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka @WOLF2007 @Box Cutta @colicolicoli @Elle Driver @James Carter @Chill @Silkk

:flabbydany:

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx @BarNone @RJY33

:stannisgtfo:

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle

:salute:

#SnowGang
@Mikey2Toes @TheGreatShowtime

:salute:

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

:mjlol:

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

:pacspit::pacspit::camby:

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost @HookersandIceCream

:lupe:

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

:pacspit::pacspit::ufdup::bustback::piss:

#TeamGreyjoy
@jericho

:beli:

StarkSet is still accepting applications, doors close in 6 days. Join the winning team. Lannister and Bolton crews need not apply, papers will be thrown in the bushes on sight. #WesterosSet @Piff Perkins there is still time to not be a coward:pachaha:make your allegiance known

Last edited: