Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Edit
@Adam3000 time to get on your job and get this cat :camby: don't know which mods read the books or not so I don't want to spoil it by reporting the post to the wrong mod

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
.................sorry?

Oh great, so whoever was behind Arienne Martell is now back to spoil more shyt. This time even more blatantly.

Everyone who has not read the books, I would advise you do put this new user on ignore before it is too late.

I didn't even read the initial post but a Friday registration, female name, posting in the GoT thread with questionable posts....hello Arienne

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
considering this happens alot and only book readers have been in this thread alot perhaps non book readers should start a new no spoilers thread when the show drops?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
considering this happens alot and only book readers have been in this thread alot perhaps non book readers should start a new no spoilers thread when the show drops?

Thats funny that you think there can be such thing as a completely spoiler-free GoT thread on the internet. Reminds me of Ned Stark telling Cersei to leave King's Landing before he tells Robert about the b*stards :skip:

All you can do is report posts and move on.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Thats funny that you think there can be such thing as a completely spoiler-free GoT thread on the internet. Reminds me of Ned Stark telling Cersei to leave King's Landing before he tells Robert about the b*stards :skip:

All you can do is report posts and move on.

I am trying to look out for non book readers. I read all the books and just come in here to do the set thing. I just notice that alot of book readers are in here discussing the show with non book readers.

Daps
I am trying to look out for non book readers. I read all the books and just come in here to do the set thing. I just notice that alot of book readers are in here discussing the show with non book readers.

They'd just follow us to a new thread. We're far more entertaining :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Imagine how great these threads will be once the show temporarily overtakes the books next year, then permanently overtakes them the year after that :blessed:

No more spoiler beefs, only Stark beefs :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:stark:
:blessed::rejoicereversed:

:lawdreversed:
njIfE7x.png
:lawd: