Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:whew: I watched GoT for the first time back in December, I must've been the only person that The Red Wedding wasn't ruined for me, like I mentioned in this post from the old Season 3 thread:
I just got done watching all 3 seasons of GoT in like a 2-week span.

I didn't see that Red Wedding episode coming out like that. THE WHOLE TIME I was watching through the show, I thought the Red Wedding episode would be about the Lannisters getting killed-off at Joffrey's Wedding.

But during the 2nd half of the "Red Wedding" episode, I noticed that NONE of the Lannisters had appeared in the episode and it was the Starks/northerners that were having a wedding. Which had me like :wtf:, when are they gonna have time to kill off the Lannisters in a wedding in this episode?

Than I saw them closing & locking them doors to the wedding reception, that worried look on Mama Stark's face, & then I noticed the subtitles mentioned the band was playing that "The Rains of Castamere" song that Cersi had mentioned earlier in the season. This shyt had me like :ohmy:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:whew: I watched GoT for the first time back in December, I must've been the only person that The Red Wedding wasn't ruined for me, like I mentioned in this post from the old Season 3 thread:
Read over this shyt last night.

https://twitter.com/RedWeddingTears

People were HEATED when that shyt went down :russ:

The death of his wife probably would've been too much for me if i hadn't read it :to:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
XlCLgOI.gif

:demonic: yall nikkas don't want these problems. And this ain't a Smaug world :ufdup:
WE COMING!

@Don Drogo @dem bath salts @Torrential @Microfracture @Uptown WaYo87 @obarth

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah but I'm catching up on House and Suits right now. Plus when I watch GOT I get hella invested into the show....meaning opening my laptop and researching all the characters/locations/etc.....shyt takes time and effort.

I thought I was the only one that did this shyt is hella complicated just watching the show itself and being expected to remember that many damn characters... its easier after doing a lil studying on the basics of what the hell is going cuz its so convoluted

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah but I'm catching up on House and Suits right now. Plus when I watch GOT I get hella invested into the show....meaning opening my laptop and researching all the characters/locations/etc.....shyt takes time and effort.

I thought I was the only one that did this shyt is hella complicated just watching the show itself and being expected to remember that many damn characters... its easier after doing a lil studying on the basics of what the hell is going cuz its so convoluted

Varys' Nutsack

thrown in da bushes
Daps
Reppin
?
tumblr_inline_n20zqbhpou1r4pnzr.gif

He was flyin' Pycelle to Boston?!??? We gotta get back. Astrally projected nads on a long road inter-dimensional road, kinda like "Ghost".... :(:to:

bushes2-png.1641