Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Whats a dragon to that Red GAwd chosen one
b81d0297a93bdf93b703f765624534b7_1024.gif
Why would anybody rep that wackness that is stannis borathean. Fool dont even make his own decisions :rudy:

:snoop: HBO & the producers have fukked-up Stannis' character on the show:

:beli: Based on some of the shyt that I done heard is coming up, Stannis should have his own legion of followers on this forum. But I don't really ever see anyone claiming #StannisSet/House Baratheon of Dragonstone in this thread.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The new Daario :scusthov::flabbynsick: :dead::camby:, that's already an L for the deluded dragon worshipers :huhldup:.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Based on some of the shyt that I done heard is coming up, Stannis should have his own legion of followers on this forum. But I don't really ever see anyone claiming #StannisSet/House Baratheon of Dragonstone in this thread.

Ive been #StannisSet since i joined the forum

the one true heir and a born leader

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:snoop: HBO & the producers have fukked-up Stannis' character on the show:

:beli: Based on some of the shyt that I done heard is coming up, Stannis should have his own legion of followers on this forum. But I don't really ever see anyone claiming #StannisSet/House Baratheon of Dragonstone in this thread.

#stannisset since black water bay battle my nikka saw the wildfire like :rudy: was on the battlefield on the frontline with. is bannermans nikka had to drag I'm out when tywin came tru and crushed the buildings , it's not about winning the battle it's about winning the war:stopitslime: