Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones' Season 4: 6 New Pics
Sneak peeks at Margaery and Joffrey; Daenerys and Daario; Cersei and Jaime; Arya; more!
By EW Staff on Mar 25, 2014

GAME-OF-THRONES-SEASON-4.jpg

Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer), High Septon (Paul Bentley), and King Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson)

season4-02.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) and Daario Naharis (Michiel Huisman)

season4-03.jpg

Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), and Barristan Selmy (Ian McElhinney)

season4-04.jpg

Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) and Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)

season4-05.jpg

Arya Stark (Maisie Williams)

season4-06.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20470532_20798546,00.html

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
King Joffrey may be the most wicked character in Westeros, but at least the Game of Thrones villain does not spoil his subjects’ favorite HBO series for them! Today, we learn of a Belgian math teacher who has established his own real-life reign of terror by threatening to spoil the series for his students if they continue interrupting him. Belgian paper Het Nieuwsblad writes, per Google translation, that when the unnamed instructor could not get his class to quiet down recently, he “asked who watched Game of Thrones. Nearly everyone raised his hand.

“Well, I’ve read all the books,” the teacher reportedly replied. “If there is another noise, I [will] write the name of the dead on the board.The[re] are enough [names] to fill the whole year and I can even describe how they die.” When some students, apparently testing the teacher, refused to quiet down, the teacher began listing off the casualties from the third season, which has already aired, proving that he was serious about the threat. We hope, in the students’ best viewing-interests, that they heed their instructor’s warning. In the interim, will be checking back periodically on Het Nieuwsblad to see if there are any developments about this Belgian blind item. Perhaps, this teacher has stumbled upon the lone punishment more effective than detention.

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/teacher-spoils-game-of-thrones-for-students

:heh: thats fukked up

Daps
word lol there probably aren't too many good midget actors in england

Lol, not too many good midget actors period.

Remember, he was in the original 'Death at a Funeral', the British version, so he's known to casting directors over there. When Hollywood did the American remake I think he was the only character to be in both movies.

Peter got the dwarf market on lock :win:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lol, not too many good midget actors period.

Remember, he was in the original 'Death at a Funeral', the British version, so he's known to casting directors over there. When Hollywood did the American remake I think he was the only character to be in both movies.

Peter got the dwarf market on lock :win:

i always crack the fukk up at his scenes in elf. his character takes himself so serious its impossible not to laugh.