Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
so do we even know who actually reads the GoT books from the show?:beli:

I think most of the main actors do. Whenever I watch interviews or features with the actors, they're WAY TOO knowledgeable about their characters, storylines, & details to not have read the books.
I don't know for sure, I remember reading in some article that the mother of the girl who plays Arya read the novels ahead of Arya getting the part to help her prepare. I also want to say the guy who plays Oberyn said he reads it as well.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think most of the main actors do. Whenever I watch interviews or features with the actors, they're WAY TOO knowledgeable about their characters, storylines, & details to not have read the books.

Nah. Most of them say they only read their character's chapters. I remember the actresses who play Sansa and Catelyn saying that. I think Peter Dinklage said he didn't read the books because he doesn't want to know what happens. From what I remember, Jon Snow is the only one who's said that he's read all of the books :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
New Cersei and Jaime scene unveiled on Late Night
“Come for the incest, stay for the dragons.” -Seth Meyers

Lena Headey visited Late Night with Seth Meyers last night to chat about season 4 and shared a new clip from the upcoming season with the audience. The actress discussed her character (whom she describes as “damaged”) and Cersei’s state of mind now that Jaime has returned from captivity.

The interview begins at 28 minutes into the full episode below, and the new season 4 scene, featuring a tense Cersei and Jaime Lannister, is introduced at 33 minutes.

Fans should also check out the story of the host’s own encounter with George R.R. Martin, shared at 12 minutes into the video. Meyers is a huge fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and it won’t really surprise anyone who has read the books that when he ran into the author, it somehow turned into a discussion all about food.

Link to the video: http://tinyurl.com/njk3lnf

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Emilia Clarke shares a S4 clip on the Tonight Show

Last night, Emilia Clarke stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to talk up season 4. In addition to reminiscing about her audition for GoT and a shout-out to Fallon’s Game of Desksparody, the actress unveiled a new clip from season 4.

The scene (At the 2:30 mark), one surrounding a contest between Daario Naharis and Grey Worm, features the first spoken appearance of Michiel Huisman as Daario, taking over the role from Ed Skrein.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All my #StarkBoyz and #Targset brehs..........join me in this #OberynOrder :blessed:

my nikka Offset O already swaggin on everybody just by lookin at the trailers/teasers :banderas:

state your alliance now cuz if i catch ONE nikka playin both sides of the fence
EhDhYMY.png

let's just say im still distraught from the red wedding :mjpls: and i may or may not be itchin to CHOP a nikka
ak-gif-o.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright on The Today Show with a new clip from S4

The Stark children may be leagues apart in Westeros, but this morning Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright stopped by The Today Show to promote the new season of Game of Thrones.

The trio are in town for tonight’s Season 4 red carpet premiere, but gave little away of what we can expect from the Starks, other than they seem to be moving even farther apart. They discuss the massive reaction the The Red Wedding, the strong female characters on the show, and how they deal with the fanfare at such a young age.

Be sure to check out the video as it contains a clip from a new scene between Sansa Stark and Tyrion Lannister!

:scusthov: Morning news/talk shows are GARBAGE!!!!!!