Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Winter is co.....
Catelyn_dies.jpg

:laff:

:dead:

:scheme:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Still in my rewatching of season 2 and Renly just got got and.... Like, I know Stannis has the ultimate claim to the throne, but wouldn't it have been more peaceful if Renly got the crown? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when does the new season starts, I tried to watch the old joints again and couldn't make it through
shyt ain't got no replay value knowing what happens, it's like trying to watch to Death Note again, without the suspense its useless

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
when does the new season starts, I tried to watch the old joints again and couldn't make it through
shyt ain't got no replay value knowing what happens, it's like trying to watch to Death Note again, without the suspense its useless
april 6th but thanks breh I actually started watching that but it got lost in the shuffle for me

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Still in my rewatching of season 2 and Renly just got got and.... Like, I know Stannis has the ultimate claim to the throne, but wouldn't it have been more peaceful if Renly got the crown? :ld:
Wouldnt it be more peaceful if every one of these Andal fakkits got killed and chopped up into fertilizer for the Weirwoods to take over Westeros once again:youngsabo:

fukk Renly and fukk the fairweather follower Tyrell's:pacspit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wtf: ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!!!!!!!! #DemThrones is VERY rewatchable.