Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My worry is trying to grind out these books by April. There's so much to read :wow:.
There isnt much good thats gonna come from rushing through The books that fast. There is so much detail and subtlety you will miss. Take your time and enjoy the ride with Season 4, use the offseason to really dig deep into the books. There are a levels to this shyt

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
IQ2pRtW.jpg
you made me sign the contract last month.
Welcome to the set then
1zdpysi.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
No way Dany can bring all her slaves free people with her to Westeros. Whats she gonna do? She gonna give em 40 acres and a mule? They call her "mother" but what happens when momma has to leave all her slaves people behind to fend for themselves? She has given people life and will then give them death. There are two sides to every coin here. I'm gonna extend an open invitation for anyone to hop over to StarkSet before the season starts. Prior slate is wiped clean. Dont follow this fake liberator, she will burn you either literally or figuratively. The Starks have blood of the first men, we represent the struggle more than any of these Andal or Valarian invaders. Dont depend on the dragons to save you either, they died once and can easily die again.

Invitation is revoked on April 6. RSVP soon.

Jards

All Star
Daps
No way Dany can bring all her slaves free people with her to Westeros. Whats she gonna do? She gonna give em 40 acres and a mule? They call her "mother" but what happens when momma has to leave all her slaves people behind to fend for themselves? She has given people life and will then give them death. There are two sides to every coin here. I'm gonna extend an open invitation for anyone to hop over to StarkSet before the season starts. Prior slate is wiped clean. Dont follow this fake liberator, she will burn you either literally or figuratively. The Starks have blood of the first men, we represent the struggle more than any of these Andal or Valarian invaders. Dont depend on the dragons to save you either, they died once and can easily die again.

GIFSoup

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

One foot in front of the other. Khaleesi has had a swift rise so far but this takes time. I know as a blind stan of Starkset it might be difficult to make calculated decisions (nice work w/ Tulisa, Robb :bryan:) but these are entire civilizations of slavers and she must tread lightly, yet firmly.. So what will she do with the slaves free children once it's time to go to Westeros? Nobody knows yet, we're busy getting wins and gaining experience.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax