Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
you have to get that 'had no right' to the throne shyt outta your minds. what right did Robert have to claim a throne? Hell what right did Aegon Targ have? The right of big ass armies behind them. The power to take the throne is the only thing that matters. GRRM is making that perfectly clear.
I gotta say... I kinda agree. :ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
renly was wrong all the way. if renly would have just got together with stannis they would already be sitting on the throne and all the lannisters heads would be on spikes, but renly was a little homo with dreams of being king even tho it wasnt his turn. so fukk him for that.

that still doesnt condone killing ur own brother thru blood magic. he SHOULD have met him in the open field like a man. he could have sliced renly up like u say but instead he let melisandre convince him to do blood magic.

Mellisandre didn't let Stannis meet Renly on open field because he would have got smashed. What was the host number again? I could have sworn Renly had like 80,000 men out there. Stannis would have been out there looking Spartacus going through all those Romans to get to Crassus.

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Just looked it up. Stannis had 5,000 men in his host. Renly had 80,000.

Stannis would have got clapped up and bodied :dead:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
it started out that way but he is loyal to davos i dont doubt that. im sure at first he didnt imagine he would be brehs with a smuggler if he is all about justice tho.
He's loyal to the Onion till that red Onion booty shows up
ibyRQx1eC3qmK2.png
, way to support your breh, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Why didn't Loras try to murk Stannis men then? :mindblown:
When? After Renly got clapped up the Tyrells tucked and ran to Tywin.

Tyrells had no interest in Renly, only the throne

The Tyrells gotta be my least favorite house in the whole kingdom after watching the History and Lore DVD extras. Always on some self serving shyt with zero honor. I hate the Freys and Boltons and Lannistera but their history doesnt piss me off like the Tyrells

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Another thing the show does a REALLY inadequate job of doing is explaining what exactly is the Seven Kingdoms & the ruling Lord/Family/Castle of each region. I had to look it up to learn that shyt.

For example:

1. I had no idea House Baratheon ruled the Stormlands from Storm's End.

2. The show never mentions that King Robb Stark is also King of the Trident, which basically means King of the Riverlands. I was wondering why in Season 3, Blackfish Tully scolds Edmure Tully for calling Robb nephew instead of King when the Tulleys are from the Riverlands, not the North.

3. It kind of amazes me that Stannis' Castle Dragonstone is in the same region (The Crownlands) as King's Landing. Why don't Joffrey or Tywin have folks go down to Dragonstone & arrest Stannis?

4. :stopitslime: When the fukk are we gonna see Casterly Rock/The Westerlands on the show?

:rudy::camby::steviej::russ: Who the fukk drew this sigil for House Stark/The North:
Seven_Kingdoms.png

The Seven Kingdoms, as they stood after unification by Aegon and before Robert's Rebellion From top-left to bottom-right: The North, Iron Islands, Riverlands, Vale, The Westerlands, Crownlands, The Reach, Stormlands, Dorne

That don't look like no Direwolf. It look like a Lion without a mane.

Last edited: