Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
ixzjm1.jpg

Winter is coming, brehs. :lupe:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:whoa: Only talking you'll see from #Targset is about our military wins and all things pawg related. #StannisSet are the cats under the impression they're entitled to anything
nnht.png
#Stannis Set got Targ blood and we were next in line
ibyRQx1eC3qmK2.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I hate those Buzzfeed games....they seem to weigh your fate on one or two answers. I did one once "what state do you belong in" and it told me Wisconsin for no apparent reason other than I picked Bon Iver as my musical artist from their list

This one just told me "you will die by a rat eating through your chest," apparently for no reason other than I picked rodents as my biggest fear.

Wack:stannisgtfo:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
yes we were :pacspit:
You weren't though

0J85Pz.gif

Robert's legal claim to the crown was his Targaryen blood. Stannis is basing his claim on Robert's kids not being his kids and therefore he is next in line. But if Robert's legal claim was based on his Targaryen blood then legally the throne is Dany's by rights since she was of the direct line of House Targaryen whereas Robert is Targaryen from a female descendant.

Renly said:
Tell me, what right did my brother Robert ever have to the Iron Throne? Oh, there was talk of the blood ties between Baratheon and Targaryen, of weddings a hundred years past, of second sons and elder daughters. No one but the maesters care about any of it. Robert won the throne with his warhammer.

Renly's point is one we've already established long ago, might makes right. But if you want to talk about the throne being yours "by rights" then you're talking about succession legality and from that quote (the point about the maesters) it's clear what Robert's claim was based on. If that's the case then it's Dany's throne "by rights":manny: