Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Game of Thrones: New Season 4 Poster
All men must die.

by Eric Goldman FEBRUARY 27, 2014

On the heels of releasing sixteen different character posters this week -- including the four Stark ones IGN debuted -- HBO have now revealed new key art for Game of Thrones: Season 4.

You can check out the new poster below, which combines imagery of a certain three-eyed raven and the iron throne, and click through our gallery to see all the character images as well.

140219-got4-key-art-v2-page1jpg-569faf_960w.jpg

gameofthrones14briennejpg-569fb1_960w.jpg

gameofthrones14littlefingerjpg-569fb6_960w.jpg

gameofthrones14margaeryjpg-569fb7_960w.jpg

gameofthrones14thehoundjpg-df0ddc_960w.jpg

gameofthrones14ygrittejpg-df0dde_960w.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/27/game-of-thrones-new-season-4-poster
"

:pacspit: Still no Stannis.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
stannis is all about duty, but he is an at all costs kind of guy. if he has to kill his own mother to get what is his by right, he will do it. thats the reason why even in the books nobody likes him. he doesnt show any bend in his nature and has no friends because of it. even tho its a merciless world, these are human beings and they have to show some kind of compassion and stannis has none. stannis would have been the type of king that people have no love for and are only loyal to when it suits them because he inspires no love or loyalty. there is no reason to believe stannis wouldnt end up like the mad king only instead of varys and pycelle he would have melisandre in his ear talking about "burn this guy burn that guy and burn their kids"

u say robert would have killed those kids too but that wouldnt have been right either. robert himself wasnt as honorable as ned either. remember the backstory is that when tywin had the mountain smash rhaegar's kids heads into the wall and rape and murder princess elia, ned was outraged and disgusted but robert let it slide. thats what made ned stop fukking with robert for a while. even after all the bullshyt the lannisters pulled, robert still married cersei and let jamie stay on the kingsguard and put the kingdom in debt to the lannisters. ned would have sent jamie to the wall and sent tywin back to casterly rock banished from kings landing.

ned was all about doing the right thing even at the cost of his own honor. proof of that is the fact he died lying and naming himself a traitor just to save his daughter's life. stannis woulda went out there spitting like tupac and screaming fukk the world joffrey is a b*stard of incest. that woulda been thoro and im sure ned would have done it if he knew he was gonna get killed anyway but he wanted to save his daughter's life. stannis would have sacrificed shireens life without hesitation.

as far as robb's death, it was tywin and the freys but the red god does work in mysterious ways. if i put a hex on u to die in 3 days and in 3 days u get hit by a bus, yea u can blame the bus driver but u cant say my hex didnt work.

I'm saying though thats the beauty of the situation I can say it didnt work and give credit to Tywin and you can say it was R'hollor and both of us are not wrong. To say Stannis would go out like tupac is so fukking true but when you bring up his daughter I have to hit you with the:whoa: it's different when it comes to people kids and Stannis has shown to care about his daughter alot I dont think he would risk her life b*stards on the other hand:camby:

Ned and Stannis are one in the same brehs they are all about honor and duty Stannis is only doing things because nyggas are not doing right by him in all honesty what endeared me to Stannis is everyone dislikes him but why? Because he is all about whats right not compassion, not mercy but JUSTICE. Justice is black and white there is no grey and thats where alot of you jump off the bandwagon plus with all the snakes in westeros there is a quote about Stannis that goes along the lines of"There is nothing more terrifying than a truly just man" but its all good Team Dragonstone will scour the corrupt court once the rightful king sits the Iron Throne
tumblr_ms7g75DNML1s11qvbo3_r3_250.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Beanz you makin some crazy assumptions for what Stannis 'would' do as a reason to hate him. They are all just assumptions, most of which I dont even agree with anyway

im making those assumptions based on what he has done. either way, forget the assumptions, its what he HAS done that makes me not like him. A. killing his own brother(no matter how misguided and wrong renly was, its still his brother) using blood magic and B. getting ready to sacrifice robert's b*stard to the flames. this is a guy who will stop at nothing for the throne and that may be respectful to some but i cant condone kin killing and im sure ned wouldnt either.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm saying though thats the beauty of the situation I can say it didnt work and give credit to Tywin and you can say it was R'hollor and both of us are not wrong. To say Stannis would go out like tupac is so fukking true but when you bring up his daughter I have to hit you with the:whoa: it's different when it comes to people kids and Stannis has shown to care about his daughter alot I dont think he would risk her life b*stards on the other hand:camby:

Ned and Stannis are one in the same brehs they are all about honor and duty Stannis is only doing things because nyggas are not doing right by him in all honesty what endeared me to Stannis is everyone dislikes him but why? Because he is all about whats right not compassion, not mercy but JUSTICE. Justice is black and white there is no grey and thats where alot of you jump off the bandwagon plus with all the snakes in westeros there is a quote about Stannis that goes along the lines of"There is nothing more terrifying than a truly just man" but its all good Team Dragonstone will scour the corrupt court once the rightful king sits the Iron Throne
tumblr_ms7g75DNML1s11qvbo3_r3_250.gif

honestly, if stannis ends up on the throne i dont fully mind as long as he shows the north some respect and lets us rule ourselves. if not, we aint scurred of him or his red goddess :pacspit: as long as it isnt a lannister or a tyrell i really dont care. i still think danarys as the rightful queen because even though they took it from her father, she is still alive. thats why robert was so hellbent on killing her. its her seat and robert knew it.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
im making those assumptions based on what he has done. either way, forget the assumptions, its what he HAS done that makes me not like him. A. killing his own brother(no matter how misguided and wrong renly was, its still his brother) using blood magic and B. getting ready to sacrifice robert's b*stard to the flames. this is a guy who will stop at nothing for the throne and that may be respectful to some but i cant condone kin killing and im sure ned wouldnt either.

See no you are wrong what Renly did is essentially TREASON denying the righful king his claim and his older brother at that. That is a crime punishable by DEATH. You just dont like Stannis thats fine and cool but dont tell me this bullshyt about blood magic makes you feel funny when HE NEVER sacrificed the b*stards you holding him guilty for something he didnt do in all honesty you should understand that Stannis DOES listen to reason (Ser Davos being his right hand man)

Renly deserved to die PLAIN AND SIMPLE whether blood magic or the Iron Price:smugbiden:

Daps
renly was wrong all the way. if renly would have just got together with stannis they would already be sitting on the throne and all the lannisters heads would be on spikes, but renly was a little homo with dreams of being king even tho it wasnt his turn. so fukk him for that.

I hate Renly so much for this....He had no right whatsoever to the throne, what the fukk was wrong with him?

that still doesnt condone killing ur own brother thru blood magic. he SHOULD have met him in the open field like a man. he could have sliced renly up like u say but instead he let melisandre convince him to do blood magic.

You think Renly would've met him in the open field? Or would he have sat back and watched him get killed trying to make it
to his tent? :usure:

I don't remember if it was Robb or Renly who said it, but the larger army wins 90% of the time, and Renly's army was much larger.

Bottom line is all in war is so cold. You either win or lose ...

Even a blind man could see that :youngsabo:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
See no you are wrong what Renly did is essentially TREASON denying the righful king his claim and his older brother at that. That is a crime punishable by DEATH. You just dont like Stannis thats fine and cool but dont tell me this bullshyt about blood magic makes you feel funny when HE NEVER sacrificed the b*stards you holding him guilty for something he didnt do in all honesty you should understand that Stannis DOES listen to reason (Ser Davos being his right hand man)

Renly deserved to die PLAIN AND SIMPLE whether blood magic or the Iron Price:smugbiden:

@beanz this post beat me to it but part B is flat out not true. Matter of fact, I think those of us all arguing about it need to go back and re-read those chapters because I am 90% certain that he never decided to burn Gendry (Edric) before Davos saved him. The whole lead up was Stannis coping with the moral dilemna.

And your A point, I can't argue with the facts of what he did but it is also correct that Renly committed treason and treason is punishable by death. The means for the death I can't argue with you because that is personal opinion on what is moral, but Renly deserved to die, brother or not.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

i wouldnt even say i dont like stannis, i just dont think he would make a good king. i respect his gangsta but the fact he is using melisandre to further his cause doesnt sit right with a man of the old gods such as myself. your right, what renly did was treason in a way but stannis wasnt king yet so how can it really be treason until he sat the throne. still thats just semantics. if u twist my arm i can concede that stannis didnt burn gendry and i can concede that renly deserved it, but i still rather not see stannis on the throne with a red witch :scusthov:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
@beanz this post beat me to it but part B is flat out not true. Matter of fact, I think those of us all arguing about it need to go back and re-read those chapters because I am 90% certain that he never decided to burn Gendry (Edric) before Davos saved him. The whole lead up was Stannis coping with the moral dilemna.

And your A point, I can't argue with the facts of what he did but it is also correct that Renly committed treason and treason is punishable by death. The means for the death I can't argue with you because that is personal opinion on what is moral, but Renly deserved to die, brother or not.

i just think the fact davos decided to take away the b*stard before he had a chance to decide doesnt bode well in that regard. even tho renly did fukk up, it didnt take much for him to be convinced to kill him. if it was ned, he would have fought an open battle and tried to imprison renly, but to use some demonic shyt to kill him before they even went to war is kinda fukked up u gotta admit.

but just the fact that u and me, 2 loyal starkset members, are going back and forth about this shows that the north needs to rule itself. imagine how torn the north would be in the event of a stannis vs danarys showdown if they have to choose who to back. either the dragon queen whose father killed lord rickon stark and brandon stark and whose brother kidnapped lyanna stark, or stannis who declared robb his enemy and has a red witch by his side who declares all other gods enemies of her red god.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I hate Renly so much for this....He had no right whatsoever to the throne, what the fukk was wrong with him?

You think Renly would've met him in the open field? Or would he have sat back and watched him get killed trying to make it
to his tent? :usure:

I don't remember if it was Robb or Renly who said it, but the larger army wins 90% of the time, and Renly's army was much larger.

Bottom line is all in war is so cold. You either when or lose ...

Even a blind man could see that :youngsabo:

im sure renly wouldnt have gone out there to be honest. i never saw or read anything that said renly was a warrior. just a gay dude with dreams and too many friends with money. but still i would rather see stannis go ham and try to imprison or kill renly with a sword instead of blood magic

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Its one thing for yall nikkas to be arguing
Its another to be writing 2000 word essays while trying to prove your point

I just went thru the last 2 pages
(Obviously didnt read them)
and was like
:dahell:

these some essays
:dwillhuh:

This argument yall havin must be good
:lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Its one thing for yall nikkas to be arguing
Its another to be writing 2000 word essays while trying to prove your point

I just went thru the last 2 pages
(Obviously didnt read them)
and was like
:dahell:

these some essays
:dwillhuh:

This argument yall havin must be good
:lupe:

i always feel like the biggest nerd when im talking game of thrones. nothing has ever caught my attention and imagination as much as this shyt. i hate rpgs but if they make a game of thrones one ima be on that shyt like asians on final fantasy.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:whoa: if Stannis didn't have compassion he wouldn't have made Davos his right hand man, for the record Stannis doesn't want to be king as the next in line it's his duty let's be clear if he becomes king he will be miserable but he has a spence of duty that you got to :salute:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
i always feel like the biggest nerd when im talking game of thrones. nothing has ever caught my attention and imagination as much as this shyt. i hate rpgs but if they make a game of thrones one ima be on that shyt like asians on final fantasy.

I might actually read all that shyt on my train ride home