Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dead:
Sansa is hostage with the Lannisters
Bran and Rickon are not even thinking about rasing an army and John snow is up to his elbows in wildlings.
And Arya aint doing shyt.
And now the Starks weep for there hall with no one left to hear.
even jaime knows the war isn't won:youngsabo:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
even jaime knows the war isn't won:youngsabo:

that is because the true king of the 5 kingdoms is still out there to knock his b*stard born of incest love off the throne.

got-game-of-thrones-29885499-500-281.gif

:wow:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wait a minute....a StannisStan posting the Rains of Castemere? :scusthov: Whats next, a TargSetter big uppin Robert Baratheon?

everytime is see thread title it is a afront to the eyes of every stannis supporter.
Stannis gave yall starks a chance but you sided with Renly. :ufdup:
But I take no pleasure in your defeat I only stand to remind you that your Lord Ned Stark wanted Stannis on the Throne but you decided to rebel and rise up. Lannisters only did what Stannis would have done eventually.
This title says the North remembers but they do not remeber there pledges so they paid the price for it.
Never forget though Ours is the Fury and Lannisters will pay.
Of course you could place the blame on the Cat cause she is really a tully and those fish just don't swim right. :mjpls:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
that is because the true king of the 5 kingdoms is still out there to knock his b*stard born of incest love off the throne.

got-game-of-thrones-29885499-500-281.gif

:wow:
i don't think that's something i'll argue at all.

but the king deserves their independence based on they were fighting the same war against the lannisters

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Of course you could place the blame on the Cat cause she is really a tully and those fish just don't swim right. :mjpls:

Read a couple pages back I place the blame on Cat for everything.

As far as splitting from the 7 Kingdoms, that was the northern lords decision, Robb didnt ask for that. But if a true Stark was in his ear and not a Tully he would have squashed the whole shyt before it started and ordered the lords to march for Stannis. He was young still. Uncle Benjen would have set him straight.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Read a couple pages back I place the blame on Cat for everything.

As far as splitting from the 7 Kingdoms, that was the northern lords decision, Robb didnt ask for that. But if a true Stark was in his ear and not a Tully he would have squashed the whole shyt before it started and ordered the lords to march for Stannis.

If only Robb had John Snow at his side. Winterfell would not have fallen.
:pacspit: cat for hating on Jon