Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:lupe: i didn't know there was so many #targset goons in the arcadium :blessed:

:russ:@ nikkas talking about minor leagues...the westeros is in a constant state of war right now, y'all really think these families about to combine to fight dany??? :comeon: these dudes still going to be fighting and won't be ready for dany to hit them shores. shyt most of them are going to look at them dragons and :whoo: bend the knee with the quickness. the ones that don't well.....they :ufdup:. the rains of castamere reminds people what happens when you cross an lannister but
harrenhal has reminded everybody what happen when you cross #targset for centuries. :banderas:

Man if it wasn't for your Dragons this tarset shyt wouldn't be going on.

Stannis will make those flying lizards bend the knee was well.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man if it wasn't for your Dragons this tarset shyt wouldn't be going on.

Stannis will make those flying lizards bend the knee was well.

let's not forget she took a city with three dudes as her main force.:upsetfavre:
stannis to busy trying to keep/spoil people from deserting. his witch even looking at him like :wtb::snoop:, while looking at jon snow like," :lupe: maybe he's the one"...

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I swear on the old and the new gods, any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old back stabbing motherfukker with the ugly ass seeds, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out in Westeros B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either. Everybody's going to feel it!

#Northside #Wolfgang #Starkset
tumblr_mo0d1vJeUV1soo5r4o1_1280.png

bee6d6feff64bae679bf4fcd62695c24.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
let's not forget she took a city with three dudes as her main force.:upsetfavre:
stannis to busy trying to keep people from deserting. his witch even looking at him like :wtb::snoop:, while looking at jon snow like," :lupe: maybe he's the one"...
Stannis held down a city with onions and no dragons. :smugfavre:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Stannis held down a city with onions and no dragons. :smugfavre:

but what has he done since then? murdering his brother with a shadow clone and losing half his army on the river. stannis is the one in the minor leagues if anything. dude took an L and fled up north to get some easy wins but instead of some easy wins he about to find out what "winter is coming" really means :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
but what has he done since then? murdering his brother with a shadow clone and losing half his army on the river. stannis is the one in the minor leagues if anything. dude took an L and fled up north to get some easy wins but instead of some easy wins he about to find out what "winter is coming" really means :lupe:

easy wins :russ:

fighting the lannisters is easier then fighting supernatural monsters.
that is why when danny and her dargons come around Stannis will be like :jawalrus: come at me.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stannis' top advisor wants to murder his best weapon (Davos wants to kill the red witch)...Team Stannis is one slip up from collapsing in on itself.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Stannis' top advisor wants to murder his best weapon (Davos wants to kill the red witch)...Team Stannis is one slip up from collapsing in on itself.

Stannis will hold it all together.
Got the red witch in check
Got the onion knight in check
Even got his morals in check

Things will come together.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When the one true king and puppet master makes his move this year and puts these lesser in their place , you guys are going to beg to join the Littlefinger set. You can but your wives and daughters got hit the brothel to earn some coin.