Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
@obarth
ibhQ0yafIh5XTT.png
These nikkas still fukking talking?
You nikkas still breathing? aight :pachaha:
Aight, It's the Raid for you cock-a-roaches
iBwghRMvkUC8G.png
, suck a dikk
ibqKVMUuNFKM6K.png

Allow me to introduce my squad first: Targset the Click
Lucious, juicy pawgs
iea9l0wZEkw8d.png
like It's the King of Diamonds
Slave masters get shook
iGp0gwdMjmAKn.png
, we freeing nikkas, no titles
We got goons
ibkvnbXrYLRfOc.png
riding with Khaleesi
Boat building plans, swords close at hand, swollen pockets :eat:
And we ain't even started yet, fakkits
ibbqN0DdZgFI8x.png

We done exposed snakes, freed Junqai
ib1OJE9M295RH4.gif

Gave them sword work and Muay Thay
ibdqrSzABB57qq.png
gon be bigger than Alexander
She clean too, no incest
iOstTMJ5xGeiH.png
or giving the puss at random :scusthov:
In every city you'll find us :win:
We hit it first
iGuj9NxkkQzj3.png
so look for trouble behind us
ibyVHRuBw6RiIr.gif

Our outlaw nikkas down to die for us
ibszetQScG1CmD.png
, know what I mean?
We hit the scene
ibdaywvMfjEiC6.png
, nikkas ducking from that guillotine stare

Right there, Dany's every word a fukking nightmare
5ICgCOz.png

We going places, meanwhile Kingdoms rise and fall
iURmGhY07H2Wy.png

We got Dragons , so we want it all! huuhh :umadross:
Dinasty continues
iby5gXyyVY8WK8.png
, yall DIE!
iiNLK2PGdIn36.gif
:whoo:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Who has she went up against that even deserves mention? The poor mans version of Eddie Winslow and Harry Potter did the majority of the leg work for her in Qarth. The Unsullied was basically gifted to her. She still over there playing tic tac toe while the game of chess is being played where the real battle is taking place
:russ: How is that a negative? Getting nikkas to do your dirty work for you seems like boss shyt to me:usure: Y'all making moves in westeros by losing men and armies huh? What y'all going to do when the Queens arrives on your shore with multiply armies and Dragons after all them wars you been waging :skip:
Attrition alone going to win that war for the Queen :win:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
:laff: @ all these nikkas reppin all these offbrand houses like #Targset ain't built a Hall of Fame roster full of salvages, led by the daughter of the gooniest bloodline of nikkas the world has ever seen:mindblown:

nikkas talkin bout my girl Dany ain't put in real work yet like Greyworm all of a sudden gon stop droppin bodies, like Ser Jorah Mormont all of a sudden gon stop spliin blood, like these dragons all of a sudden gon stop spittin fire:ufdup:

I dont give a fukk if she doing it in bolivia nikka, keep doubting that her presence ain't being felt. nikkas across the water BEEN shook. Since season 1 they been whispering about her impending takeover.

nikkas killin each other, thinking power moves being made:pachaha: Yall lil nikkas and yo lil houses need to just form like voltron cuz we coming nikka and there aint shyt u can do about it:manny:
:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
#TargSet:boss:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What she's doing does matter but she got the Konami code to "Game of Thrones". She took over an entire city with like 3 dudes. C'mon son.

Like I said earlier in the thread I respect the franchise but I can't ride with her until she catches some Ls. Then we'll see what she's made of.

Fred.
She took over an entire city and that's a negative, Fred?
w14c.png
The chick was sold into a marriage and essentially raped by her stranger husband who played Conan the Barbarian last year. That's an L my dude. Forget that though, how is not taking an L a negative? If the Konami code you're talking about is the dragons, they've been small as hell these past couple seasons. A smart army could easily kill them. Dany has won her battles with strategy and cunning. Dragons be damned, she knows how to lead.
Who has she went up against that even deserves mention? The poor mans version of Eddie Winslow and Harry Potter did the majority of the leg work for her in Qarth. The Unsullied was basically gifted to her. She still over there playing tic tac toe while the game of chess is being played where the real battle is taking place
Who exactly deserves mention in general, breh? Do you expect her to be on the battlefield herself murking nikkas? This isn't Braveheart, my dude:dwillhuh:Before the Targaryens came over the first time nobody gave a fukk, let alone heard of those nikkas. They came over and wrecked shyt and put Westeros on check. If the Seven Kingdoms are sleeping on ol girl, even better. The takeover will be that much easier:shaq:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:upsetfavre:That's the thing brehs. Y'all know how this game is played. To think Dany is going to cross the river and be on some takeover shyt without taking any losses is asinine.

:stopitslime:Y'all all gassed up but y'all up against high school level competition at the moment.

:ufdup:Once she crossses that rivers and steps on the field with the big boys we'll see how this goes.

:skip:Don't be surprised if she ends up becoming someone elses whore.

:demonic:Whitewalkers will make these Unsullied bytches their first victims.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Talking bout whitewalkers why the fukk is STANnis worried about them? Let them other nikkas deal with it and then YOU take over :beli:
Guess he ain't bout that :demonic: life after all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cats acting like Dany won't arrive to a bunch of fatigued from battle and dwindling resources cats. Dany shows up as the champion of the common people and a lot of heads will be behind her just off name and right to the throne. Bunch of weak alliances y'all got going, Rob Stark showed what happens when you rely on families that historically don't like you. She'll hit the shore and half the alliances will break.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Cats acting like Dany won't arrive to a bunch of fatigued from battle and dwindling resources cats. Dany shows up as the champion of the common people and a lot of heads will be behind her just off name and right to the throne. Bunch of weak alliances y'all got going, Rob Stark showed what happens when you rely on families that historically don't like you. She'll hit the shore and half the alliances will break.
:wow: LIke nikkas really love stannis or the lannisters :pachaha: Soon as they have another viable option, nikkas going to be gone faster than dwight left the lakers :skip:

I'm a give Stannis and the Starks a little love cuz at least that nikka got Witch behind him and the Starks are wolves n shyt. But the lannisters :laff: Better enjoy them W's now cuz shyt about to get mystical in westeros and that mundane ass house ain't gon cut it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:wow: LIke nikkas really love stannis or the lannisters :pachaha: Soon as they have another viable option, nikkas going to be gone faster than dwight left the lakers :skip:

I'm a give Stannis and the Starks a little love cuz at least that nikka got Witch behind him and the Starks are wolves n shyt. But the lannisters :laff: Better enjoy them W's now cuz shyt about to get mystical in westeros and that mundane ass house ain't gon cut it.

The fact that they completely ignore the smartest and most dangerous cat in their camp is hysterical. Tyrion getting demoted when he's the only thing that kept that family in the game bc Tywin is simping a corpse.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

I respect the Starks cause those nikkas are like the X-Men of Westeros. Bran is Professor X, Arya is Wolverine, Rickon is Beast and Sansa...well Sansa is Jubilee:scusthov:

And of course Dany is gonna take some Ls eventually. It'd be a boring show if she didn't. But why should I think the armies/kingdoms of Westeros are tougher/a bigger deal than the ones across the Narrow Sea?:dahell: In truth, the major cities/kingdoms across the Narrow Sea are richer and more technologically advanced than any kingdom in Westeros. The Iron Bank, aka the bank the king of the Seven Kingdoms is in debt to, is in Braavos...across the Narrow Sea
qfp6.png
Valyria, where Dany's ancestors/the nikkas that took over Westeros came from, made Westeros seem like it was in the stone age. nikkas coming off like Americans who wave the flag and scream "We're the best:damn:" without realizing we actually aren't the best in most categories:skip:Obviously we care more about Westeros cause that's where the main story takes place. But to the bushes with this minor leagues stuff
7ify.png

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Stannis has the one true god backing him. Make your jokes but all will bend to knee to Stannis. :ufdup:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I respect the Starks cause those nikkas are like the X-Men of Westeros. Bran is Professor X, Arya is Wolverine, Rickon is Beast and Sansa...well Sansa is Jubilee:scusthov:

And of course Dany is gonna take some Ls eventually. It'd be a boring show if she didn't. But why should I think the armies/kingdoms of Westeros are tougher/a bigger deal than the ones across the Narrow Sea?:dahell: In truth, the major cities/kingdoms across the Narrow Sea are richer and more technologically advanced than any kingdom in Westeros. The Iron Bank, aka the bank the king of the Seven Kingdoms is in debt to, is in Braavos...across the Narrow Sea
qfp6.png
Valyria, where Dany's ancestors/the nikkas that took over Westeros came from, made Westeros seem like it was in the stone age. nikkas coming off like Americans who wave the flag and scream "We're the best:damn:" without realizing we actually aren't the best in most categories:skip:Obviously we care more about Westeros cause that's where the main story takes place. But to the bushes with this minor leagues stuff
7ify.png
Also, Westerosi are bumpkins when it comes to the game like them nikkas across the sea. Where you think that nikka Varys learned his shyt at :skip:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Also, Westerosi are bumpkins when it comes to the game like them nikkas across the sea. Where you think that nikka Varys learned his shyt at :skip:

Man Varys has tons of time to learn lots of shyt. He aint thinking about p*ssy like the average man.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:lupe: i didn't know there was so many #targset goons in the arcadium :blessed:

:russ:@ nikkas talking about minor leagues...the westeros is in a constant state of war right now, y'all really think these families about to combine to fight dany??? :comeon: these dudes still going to be fighting and won't be ready for dany to hit them shores. shyt most of them are going to look at them dragons and :whoo: bend the knee with the quickness. the ones that don't well.....they :ufdup:. the rains of castamere reminds people what happens when you cross an lannister but
harrenhal has reminded everybody what happen when you cross #targset for centuries. :banderas: