Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Game of Thrones isnt about freeing slaves, its about taking control of the lands. Its been 4 seasons and #Targset aint even step foot near kings landing :heh:
Gotta free the slaves so they start the insurgency from the ground up, to fight the usurpers of the throne :scusthov:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:dahell: ya nikkas out here fronting on targset

we got pawgleesi
greatest knight in the realm, barristan the bold :blessed:
we got the panty soaking, sword swinging, casanova himself daario naharis :blessed:

grey worm capo status and the kufi smacking unsullied. straight coldblooded killers:blessed:
:ld: and simp ass jorah, only weak spot...but every pawg needs a drake on the team :blessed:

AND DRAGONS nikka :dahell: fire in living form motherfukkers...ya nikkas is shook ya just in denial

dracarys you bytch ass nikkas :rudy:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: ya nikkas out here fronting on targset

we got pawgleesi
greatest knight in the realm, barristan the bold :blessed:
we got the panty soaking, sword swinging, casanova himself daario naharis :blessed:

grey worm capo status and the kufi smacking unsullied. straight coldblooded killers:blessed:
:ld: and simp ass jorah, only weak spot...but every pawg needs a drake on the team :blessed:

AND DRAGONS nikka :dahell: fire in living form motherfukkers...ya nikkas is shook ya just in denial

dracarys you bytch ass nikkas :rudy:
:dead: he got skills too breh breh :patrice: plus he got that sword(did he steal it? can't remember :leostare:) :lupe:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth
ibhQ0yafIh5XTT.png
These nikkas still fukking talking?
You nikkas still breathing? aight :pachaha:
Aight, It's the Raid for you cock-a-roaches
iBwghRMvkUC8G.png
, suck a dikk
ibqKVMUuNFKM6K.png

Allow me to introduce my squad first: Targset the Click
Lucious, juicy pawgs
iea9l0wZEkw8d.png
like It's the King of Diamonds
Slave masters get shook
iGp0gwdMjmAKn.png
, we freeing nikkas, no titles
We got goons
ibkvnbXrYLRfOc.png
riding with Khaleesi
Boat building plans, swords close at hand, swollen pockets :eat:
And we ain't even started yet, fakkits
ibbqN0DdZgFI8x.png

We done exposed snakes, freed Junqai
ib1OJE9M295RH4.gif

Gave them sword work and Muay Thay
ibdqrSzABB57qq.png
gon be bigger than Alexander
She clean too, no incest
iOstTMJ5xGeiH.png
or giving the puss at random :scusthov:
In every city you'll find us :win:
We hit it first
iGuj9NxkkQzj3.png
so look for trouble behind us
ibyVHRuBw6RiIr.gif

Our outlaw nikkas down to die for us
ibszetQScG1CmD.png
, know what I mean?
We hit the scene
ibdaywvMfjEiC6.png
, nikkas ducking from that guillotine stare

Right there, Dany's every word a fukking nightmare
5ICgCOz.png

We going places, meanwhile Kingdoms rise and fall
iURmGhY07H2Wy.png

We got Dragons , so we want it all! huuhh :umadross:
Dinasty continues
iby5gXyyVY8WK8.png
, yall DIE!
iiNLK2PGdIn36.gif
eamu0h.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
@obarth
ibhQ0yafIh5XTT.png
These nikkas still fukking talking?
You nikkas still breathing? aight :pachaha:
Aight, It's the Raid for you cock-a-roaches
iBwghRMvkUC8G.png
, suck a dikk
ibqKVMUuNFKM6K.png

Allow me to introduce my squad first: Targset the Click
Lucious, juicy pawgs
iea9l0wZEkw8d.png
like It's the King of Diamonds
Slave masters get shook
iGp0gwdMjmAKn.png
, we freeing nikkas, no titles
We got goons
ibkvnbXrYLRfOc.png
riding with Khaleesi
Boat building plans, swords close at hand, swollen pockets :eat:
And we ain't even started yet, fakkits
ibbqN0DdZgFI8x.png

We done exposed snakes, freed Junqai
ib1OJE9M295RH4.gif

Gave them sword work and Muay Thay
ibdqrSzABB57qq.png
gon be bigger than Alexander
She clean too, no incest
iOstTMJ5xGeiH.png
or giving the puss at random :scusthov:
In every city you'll find us :win:
We hit it first
iGuj9NxkkQzj3.png
so look for trouble behind us
ibyVHRuBw6RiIr.gif

Our outlaw nikkas down to die for us
ibszetQScG1CmD.png
, know what I mean?
We hit the scene
ibdaywvMfjEiC6.png
, nikkas ducking from that guillotine stare

Right there, Dany's every word a fukking nightmare
5ICgCOz.png

We going places, meanwhile Kingdoms rise and fall
iURmGhY07H2Wy.png

We got Dragons , so we want it all! huuhh :umadross:
Dinasty continues
iby5gXyyVY8WK8.png
, yall DIE!
iiNLK2PGdIn36.gif

thepassion.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
until then, enjoy freeing slaves on another continent far from where the real action is at. #Targset has put in ZERO work
0eq9.png
What Dany's done on another continent is second as far as military strategy only to Tywin Lanister, who has mad years of experience on her. She's shown more cunning and the ability to be cutthroat than almost anybody. She essentially got her army for free and took over a slave city in a single step. She managed to take over another city by sending a handful of guys in and having the city surrender and acquired another small army (the Second Sons) in the process. Y'all are grasping at straws tryna say what she's doing doesn't matter. Nobody is taking over anything without an army. And it doesn't matter how big your army is if you aren't a capable general that doesn't merely rely on numbers. You've already seen nikkas in the show make the same mistake some of y'all are making and think she's just some little girl playing at war. You tell me how that ended for them:mjpls:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
0eq9.png
What Dany's done on another continent is second as far as military strategy only to Tywin Lanister, who has mad years of experience on her. She's shown more cunning and the ability to be cutthroat than almost anybody. She essentially got her army for free and took over a slave city in a single step. She managed to take over another city by sending a handful of guys in and having the city surrender and acquired another small army (the Second Sons) in the process. Y'all are grasping at straws tryna say what she's doing doesn't matter. Nobody is taking over anything without an army. And it doesn't matter how big your army is if you aren't a capable general that doesn't merely rely on numbers. You've already seen nikkas in the show make the same mistake some of y'all are making and think she's just some little girl playing at war. You tell me how that ended for them:mjpls:
By the end of the show, Dany gonna have an army of 5* general simps :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
u #targset brehs keep thinking that. The dragon whore aint shyt until she steps foot on the continent where REAL shyt is popping off.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
0eq9.png

What she's doing does matter but she got the Konami code to "Game of Thrones". She took over an entire city with like 3 dudes. C'mon son.

Like I said earlier in the thread I respect the franchise but I can't ride with her until she catches some Ls. Then we'll see what she's made of.

Fred.

Daps
Second best thing about Game of Thrones is the damn thread on the coli.

Yall already got a nikka :blessed: and :russ: at the same time.

:dead: at calling the baleish set #ByrdGang

:mjpls: Oh, and its still #Starkset till tha' death.

**Pours up some dornish wine and prepares to ride on enemies** :pacspit:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
60410-Chaos-isnt-a-pit-Chaos-is-a-la-vfRz.jpeg
all hail the one true king. :pacspit:at the wolfset gang, who you got? Oh yea a kid that can't walk, a little girl who acts before she thinks like her father and who got him clapped up? Yeah Littlefinger, who got Sansa at his mercy? Littlefinger, Jon Snow out in the cold fighting sub humans, where he at? I know it burns the wolf set souls to know that my homie lets youlive because it amuses him.

nikka if u ever talk greasy about Snow Da Gawd and future HOF Arya, i swear its your head...

*pounds desk*

#NightWatch

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
0eq9.png

Who has she went up against that even deserves mention? The poor mans version of Eddie Winslow and Harry Potter did the majority of the leg work for her in Qarth. The Unsullied was basically gifted to her. She still over there playing tic tac toe while the game of chess is being played where the real battle is taking place