Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ay yo..I gotta got do some shyt, but before i go, ima leave y'all with this. I did some thinking and I started to see that these houses had a lot in common with record labels and music groups. So I wrote this up so y'all could have a laugh. BTW I ain't tryna diss no bodies house/set, it's just some fun shyt for y'all to enjoy

Starks = Deathrow, was probably at one time the strongest and most envied label/family not too long ago. They are known for inhabiting a place where the climate never changes, Winterfell, California. Deathrow artist/lords are also known for adopting pits/wolves as pets and companions. There is a tense feud between Deathrow/Starks and their rivals Bad Boy/Lannisters. The label/family has splintered into independent, self sustained acts/family members due to fall offs (Suge/Ned, Left eye "TLC"/Cat, 2Pac/Robb). The wild cards are believed to be much more dangerous now since....the west coast/north remembers.

Baratheons = Aftermath, famous for its original King/leader (Dre/Robert). The original king Dre/Robert, would eventually fall back/die, leaving his two protégés to battle for #1 spot. 50 cent/Renly would soon loose to Eminem/Stannis, the cold hearted take no bullshyt leader. BUT my niccas, they have an up and coming wildcard in the family that's hungrier, younger than everyone else (Kendrick/Gendry). But being a dog eat dog family, they will probably kill off their own wildcard. They say Eminem/Stannis has a border line evil companion that aids him name Melisandre/Slim shady. The night is dark...and full of shady.

Lannisters = Bad Boy, From the outside these niccas look untouchable, and they can make or break the bank. Their family suffered massive losses when 2Pac/Robb Stark led an assault on the entire label roster/bannermen. Sibling/Label mate rivalry is literally tearing down their empire, not to mention their leader Diddy/Tywin, is hell bent on son'n everyone in his crew, causing crews to compete for favoritism. Diddy/Tywin also has no idea how to use his ace in the hole Jung Joc/Tyrion, a mastermind at money, schemes, and eeny meeny mino moe (fukking hoes).

Targaryns = Wu Tang, way too many gully niccas to keep count (The unsullied, The Dothrak, Yunkai) to challenge. Holding several generals in the crew... Method man/Jorah, Old dirty/Ser barristan, Ghost face/Grey worm, Raekwon/Daario and a top notch spiritual adviser GZA/Missandei. They are touring and recruiting in Africa/Essos, but plan on marching back to America/Westeros to crush the government. They also have a trump card others lack...Shaolin/Dragon fire. Their young leader RZA/Khaleesi often chant a phrase in high valyrian translating to "Attack of the killer bees/dragons"

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:snoop: nikka we both know that theres a long list of clues that point in that direction, and if you feel like GRRM can pull a giant troll job like that, why would you compare him to henry tudor? :rudy:

a lot of people dont even think twice about making that sort of connection until they look at all the clues the book gives them, you just flat out laid it out infront of them...even the show creators always speak about diving into jons parents storyline in one of the future seasons because up until this point in the book, a lot of info is already there. and this type of spoiler is HUGE, a big fukking game changer

dont be surprised when you get backlash for it

I and a million other people online have a "theory" that Jon Snow is Henry Tudor. He's the Ice and Fire. Martin has gone on record saying how much the War of Roses influenced his work. And since its one of the most famous wars in English history, it doesn't take a genius to see the parallels in all the characters. But like I said, until Martin actually drops Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring, it's just internet theories. I can't spoil anything for you that the author hasn't yet written into the books :rudy: I "think" Jon Snow is R+L but, I could be wrong. There are atleast five other theories about his parentage as well.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

spoilers do not look brehs.
DAN WEISS: He asked us, “Who is Jon Snow’s mother?” We had discussed it before, and we gave a shocking answer. At that point, George didn’t actually say whether or not we were right or wrong, but his smile was his tell. We knew we had passed the Wonka test, at that point.
http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-season-3-4-george-r-r-martin-interview/

There is no other answer they could have given but Lyanna Stark. This was before ADWD came out, so before that fisherman's daughter red herring. I suppose they could have said Ashara Dayne but the next link proves otherwise...

Alfie Allen (Theon):
You know, I asked him about who Jon Snow's real parents were, and he told me. I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation.
http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1hwmr3/spoilers_all_alfie_allen_about_jon_snows_parents/

The only thing that would fit a Luke Skywalker situation (child whisked away and raised by his uncle, not knowing the true identity of his father and what it means for his destiny) is Lyanna being the mother and Rhaegar the father.

It's 99.9% basically. The most dedicated fans (Elio Garcia and his wife Linda, who run Westeros.org) also believe it, and they tend to be right about everything. IMO the only question is whether Rhaegar married Lyanna, which would make Jon a Targaryen not just Rhaegar's b*stard son.

Let's not forget Mormont's raven calling Jon a king...or Melisandre saying "I keep looking for Azor Ahai in the flames, but all I see is Snow."

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
spoilers do not look brehs.
http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-season-3-4-george-r-r-martin-interview/

There is no other answer they could have given but Lyanna Stark. This was before ADWD came out, so before that fisherman's daughter red herring. I suppose they could have said Ashara Dayne but the next link proves otherwise...

Alfie Allen (Theon):

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1hwmr3/spoilers_all_alfie_allen_about_jon_snows_parents/

The only thing that would fit a Luke Skywalker situation (child whisked away and raised by his uncle, not knowing the true identity of his father and what it means for his destiny) is Lyanna being the mother and Rhaegar the father.

It's 99.9% basically. The most dedicated fans (Elio Garcia and his wife Linda, who run Westeros.org) also believe it, and they tend to be right about everything. IMO the only question is whether Rhaegar married Lyanna, which would make Jon a Targaryen not just Rhaegar's b*stard son.

Let's not forget Mormont's raven calling Jon a king...or Melisandre saying "I keep looking for Azor Ahai in the flames, but all I see is Snow."

#StarkSet :win:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lannister_sigil_1920x1080_by_chaosaurion-d3foctl.jpg

Above stands the symbol of oppression, House Lannister, where a thousand men, Women, Children and Whores have languished under the name of this man

ojw2b1mivw7e06xjmt151.jpg

,Joffrey Lannister!!! who has been held up to you as an example of a King!

You have also been supplied with a false idol

Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-28965193-994-1498.jpg

in Daenerys Targaryen to blind and stop you from backing the rightful ruler of The Seven Kingdoms ,STANNIS BARATHEON!!!!. Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen from the words of The son of Fire, Stannis Baratheon. "they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them. My brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, and the girl Myrcella, being born of incest between Cersi Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. By right of birth... and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros." :blessed:

We take Westeros back from the corrupt and give it to the deserved and rightful, instead of the exploitive and manipulative rich or the insane tyrannical, the oppressors of generations who have kept the kingdom down with myths of opportunity. None shall interfere. Do you accept the removal of all of these liars, backstabbers, incestous b*stards, false leaders and sycophants of the corrupt?!?

Start by joining #TeamStannis, Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised.

The Lannisters will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.

tumblr_inline_mv02j8YdCY1rxmh4v.gif

Courts will be convened.

gendry-stannis.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

Spoils will be enjoyed.

ibb4kUxOYlyAcY.gif

Blood will be shed!.

massgif.gif

talisa-dead.gif

original.gif+3.gif

The Starks and remenants of The North will survive as they learn to serve true justice!!.

bran-and-rickon-stark-with-maester-luwin.jpg

This great kingdom... it will endure... it will survive The White Walkers... through one man... the rightful King... The Warrior of Light... Stannis Baratheon!!!

tumblr_m6i5ml2jCS1ra2p9eo1_500.gif

#StannisSet

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
lannister_sigil_1920x1080_by_chaosaurion-d3foctl.jpg

Above stands the symbol of oppression, House Lannister, where a thousand men, Women, Children and Whores have languished under the name of this man

ojw2b1mivw7e06xjmt151.jpg

,Joffrey Lannister!!! who has been held up to you as an example of a King!

You have also been supplied with a false idol

Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-28965193-994-1498.jpg

in Daenerys Targaryen to blind and stop you from backing the rightful ruler of The Seven Kingdoms ,STANNIS BARATHEON!!!!. Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen from the words of The son of Fire, Stannis Baratheon. "they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them. My brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, and the girl Myrcella, being born of incest between Cersi Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. By right of birth... and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros." :blessed:

We take Westeros back from the corrupt and give it to the deserved and rightful, instead of the exploitive and manipulative rich or the insane tyrannical, the oppressors of generations who have kept the kingdom down with myths of opportunity. None shall interfere. Do you accept the removal of all of these liars, backstabbers, incestous b*stards, false leaders and sycophants of the corrupt?!?

Start by joining #TeamStannis, Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised.

The Lannisters will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.

tumblr_inline_mv02j8YdCY1rxmh4v.gif

Courts will be convened.

gendry-stannis.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

Spoils will be enjoyed.

ibb4kUxOYlyAcY.gif

Blood will be shed!.

massgif.gif

talisa-dead.gif

original.gif+3.gif

The Starks and remenants of The North will survive as they learn to serve true justice!!.

bran-and-rickon-stark-with-maester-luwin.jpg

This great kingdom... it will endure... it will survive The White Walkers... through one man... the rightful King... The Warrior of Light... Stannis Baratheon!!!

tumblr_m6i5ml2jCS1ra2p9eo1_500.gif

#StannisSet

:wow:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im actually about to order a TShirt and Hoddie. Can u imagine people taking this shyt seriously enough to talk shyt to me with my #Stark gear on....

Cant wait!