Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Littlefinger.jpg
For all you too stupid to understand and accept his brilliance...
Only man in the 7 Kingdom's that stands a chance is the half-man. This man laughs at the Starks, mocks the Lanisters and they give him whatever he wants while he does it. Danys is a pawn waiting to be dealt with, he may let the dragons sleep at his feet when he done with them. Stannis, don't make me laugh, he too dumb to box with the gawd.

:mjpls: let that bird explain the scar he got from from his throat to bellybutton...ned stark brother gave him that work :mjpls:

littlefinger aint nothing but a mickey doyle, always explaining himself out of things

soon enough nikkas gon realize he aint worth shyt :mjpls:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:mjpls: let that bird explain the scar he got from from his throat to bellybutton...ned stark brother gave him that work :mjpls:

littlefinger aint nothing but a mickey doyle, always explaining himself out of things

soon enough nikkas gon realize he aint worth shyt :mjpls:
:mjpls: what happened to Neds brother? What happened to Ned Stark? oh yeah they dead:mjpls: who got them killed? Mickey Doyle could never survive being in the 7 kingdoms.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:mjpls: what happened to Neds brother? What happened to Ned Stark? oh yeah they dead:mjpls: who got them killed? Mickey Doyle could never survive being in the 7 kingdoms.

i can answer all ya questions breh :mjpls:

1.brandon -:damn: ya man was a wild boy, he knew he was gonna get popped before the iron throne yet he still wanted to show daenarys pops who had the biggest balls :snoop:
2. ned stark got killed - this fukking simp was too honorable
3. the mad king...dude was fukking insane
4. mickey doyle better pray he survive the 4th season of boardwalk empire....rothstein and nucky dont give a shyt about him

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
DISGUSTYA at all these fake ass sets outchea reppin usurpers, turncloaks, b*stards, and creatures of incest

We got #TeamTarg playing :cape: led by Baberaham Lincoln's quest to free the slaves:rudy:....Westeros is waitin [jessiepinkman]bytch[/jessiepinkman]

We got #StarkSet lookin :flabbynsick:led by a cripwalker and a pre--teen lesbian that plays with a sewing needle a.k.a. Baby's First Sword® ...luckily they got the blood of the First Men in em so I got their back

We got #TeamStannis a man of honor outchea with ZERO proof of Lannister incest yet this flaming sword fakkit runs around the kingdom claiming rights to the throne, and most unforgivably playing puppet for a red witch practicing black magic playing it off like she is a creature of some god. bytch THE OLD GODS RUN THIS bytch:pacspit:

We got #TeamLannister.......yo........hold up...........:laff::laff::laff:a dwarf runs your squad :laff::laff::laff:

Now we got this lowborn scum Peter Baelish who has his own team????:beli:Ol one-step-above-breadmaker born Peter Baelish? Littlefinger will get his in the end, a lot of small W's and eventually he will get his large L :piss:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
DISGUSTYA at all these fake ass sets outchea reppin usurpers, turncloaks, b*stards, and creatures of incest

We got #TeamTarg playing :cape: led by Baberaham Lincoln's quest to free the slaves:rudy:....Westeros is waitin [jessiepinkman]bytch[/jessiepinkman]

We got #StarkSet lookin :flabbynsick:led by a cripwalker and a pre--teen lesbian that plays with a sewing needle a.k.a. Baby's First Sword® ...luckily they got the blood of the First Men in em so I got their back

We got #TeamStannis a man of honor outchea with ZERO proof of Lannister incest yet this flaming sword fakkit runs around the kingdom claiming rights to the throne, and most unforgivably playing puppet for a red witch practicing black magic playing it off like she is a creature of some god. bytch THE OLD GODS RUN THIS bytch:pacspit:

We got #TeamLannister.......yo........hold up...........:laff::laff::laff:a dwarf runs your squad :laff::laff::laff:

Now we got this lowborn scum Peter Baelish who has his own team????:beli:Ol one-step-above-breadmaker born Peter Baelish? Littlefinger will get his in the end, a lot of small W's and eventually he will get his large L :piss:
:skip: Littlefinger does what you don't expect and then beats you. When my man gets his lands set up and starts his rise up, he will spit on these peasant sets. No make that he will have them kill each other for his own amusement and laugh.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Now that's what I'm talmbout:blessed: You need to help your #StarkSet brehs out cause they've been getting sonned so far:mjpls:

Yea I noticed y'all started running reckless in here and everybody got quiet. Some balance in this thread will make it more fun.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Should I start reading the book where the show left off brehs? I'm seriously considering this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lannister fans sound just like Jay fans when "Take Over" dropped. :ahh:

Fred.