Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
this is that same list updated with more characters and a few changes.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/PlanetStarkiller21/news/?a=66415

Why man....why? Why aren't they doing this movie? :noah: @GeorgeMartin Do it man. Get it done. This shytt would be so fukkin dope :wow:

Those castings are perfect. Only one I would change is Robert. Can't having the guy playing Ned being bigger than the guy playing Robert.

I could see old boy from True Blood swinging that war hammer :wow:

AlcideHerveaux.jpg

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Why man....why? Why aren't they doing this movie? :noah: @GeorgeMartin Do it man. Get it done. This shytt would be so fukkin dope :wow:

Those castings are perfect. Only one I would change is Robert. Can't having the guy playing Ned being bigger than the guy playing Robert.

AlcideHerveaux.jpg
:ohlawd:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

AlcideHerveaux.jpg

yea i was thinking they should switch the robert and ned roles but this guy looks like a perfect robert

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Good Looking in making this going to make handing out Losses during the season soooooo much easier:obama:

Just like the book Stannis does not get much love from the people but the ones who do recognize the real are loyal and true:salute:

In the end I said it before and I will say it again
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o3_r2_250.gif

Stannis aint a game brehs this is real fake life!!!!!Protect Your Goddamn Neck!!!!
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif

When its time for war what king do you know would be the first one off the boat?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o5_r1_250.gif

Nyggas losing their heads what king you know is the first one up the ladder?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o9_r1_250.gif

What king in westeros put in real work to gain his crown?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o12_r1_250.gif

Even though the battle was lost what king you know was going to get the crown or die trying?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o13_r1_250.gif

Stannis Baratheon is not the king westeros wants but is the KING THEY NEED!!!

tumblr_mapwmxetzz1qcngeko2_250.gif
tumblr_m9wunsFMm51rohuy3o4_r1_250.gif
:wow:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Good Looking in making this going to make handing out Losses during the season soooooo much easier:obama:

Just like the book Stannis does not get much love from the people but the ones who do recognize the real are loyal and true:salute:

In the end I said it before and I will say it again
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o3_r2_250.gif

Stannis aint a game brehs this is real fake life!!!!!Protect Your Goddamn Neck!!!!
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif

When its time for war what king do you know would be the first one off the boat?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o5_r1_250.gif

Nyggas losing their heads what king you know is the first one up the ladder?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o9_r1_250.gif

What king in westeros put in real work to gain his crown?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o12_r1_250.gif

Even though the battle was lost what king you know was going to get the crown or die trying?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o13_r1_250.gif

Stannis Baratheon is not the king westeros wants but is the KING THEY NEED!!!

tumblr_mapwmxetzz1qcngeko2_250.gif
tumblr_m9wunsFMm51rohuy3o4_r1_250.gif

#StannisSet the movement to move with:salute:

Daps
So I finally got around to watching the whole 1 hour backstory on YouTube and here are some takeways:

You niccas not rocking with #StarkSet #WolfGang are pouring jelly on yourselves something serious :wow:
We're the only house to resist those pansy ass Andal invaders, doubt us now at your own peril. The only descendants of the First Men, still reppin tuff. :salute:

Jon Snow's Stark blood means NOTHING. He renounced all that when he took his oath. There's a full blooded Targaryean on the Night's watch (Dany's great uncle), but he can't claim #TeamTarg. However, he is #StarkSet #WolfGang because all of the Night's Watch is #StarkSet #WolfGang. As I mentioned above, as descendants of the First Men, we built that wall and have been manning it ever since. While the other houses have grown to consider the Watch a joke, it's still holds prestige with us. The Night's Watch is nothing more than an extension of #StarkSet #WolfGang.

Anybody who reps the Lannister can't be trusted. That whole family is nothing but swindles. They straight cheated there way into their position by swindling House Casterly. Plus when you add on how both Tywin AND Jamie betrayed the King like little bytches, how can y'all support these people? Tywin marched to the gates of King's Landing like he was there to help, then when the gates were opened to him, he slaughtered the Targs forces. That's some hoe shyt. And Jamie straight stabbed an old crazy man in the back....bytch ass couldn't even shoot the fair one with him. :pacspit:

Daps
A couple things touched on in the vid that still remain unclear to me:

1) Why did Rhaegar Targaryen abduct Lyanna Stark? Was this ever explained? If it's explained in later books or something, just ignore this question.
2) Tywin talks about the Mad King foolishly declining his suggestion that Rhaegar marry Cersei to unite their houses and the Mad King pledges Rhaegar to the Martell's girl, but my question is why was Rhaegar, heir to the throne, pledged to anybody outside the family? What happened to keeping those bloodline's pure?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

1) Why did Rhaegar Targaryen abduct Lyanna Stark? Was this ever explained? If it's explained in later books or something, just ignore this question.

2) Tywin talks about the Mad King foolishly declining his suggestion that Rhaegar marry Cersei to unite their houses and the Mad King pledges Rhaegar to the Martell's girl, but my question is why was Rhaegar, heir to the throne, pledged to anybody outside the family? What happened to keeping those bloodline's pure?

I haven't read the books, but I've read enough of the ASOIAF Wiki site to know the answers:

1. Rhaegar was having an affair with her Lyanna Stark.

2. Daenerys is Rhaegar's ONLY sister. She was born after Rhaegar died. So he had to marry outside his house.

Disappearance and consequences

At some time after the tournament, Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar with the help of Arthur Dayne and Oswell Whent. The story (as told by Robert Baratheon) goes that Rhaegar carried her off and raped her. Barristan Selmy is convinced that "Prince Rhaegar loved his Lady Lyanna," though that love sent thousands to their respective deaths. According to Viserys Targaryen, Rhaegar was simply not happy with his marriage. If Rhaegar was happy with Elia, he would not have needed Lyanna. He once blamed their sister Daenerys Targaryen for being born too late to marry Rhaegar. A happily married Rhaegar would need neither Elia nor Lyanna. Daenerys, countered that, by the same logic, it was the fault of Viserys that he was not a girl. Because then he would be the sister destined for Rhaegar. Viserys beat her cruelly for her insolence. Cersei Lannister, who was infatuated with Rhaegar, believes that the madness led King Aerys to deny Lord Tywin's proposal of marriage between her and the crown prince; Cersei thinks that if she herself had only married Rhaegar as the gods had intended, he would have been satisfied in his queen and never have looked twice at the "wolf girl"

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lyanna_Stark

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

He didn't abduct Lyanna Stark. He was having an affair with her and somebody dropped a dime on him to make Brandon Stark that it was a kidnapping/raping. I hope it's revealed who did that shyt because that shyt fukked over a whole lot of people lol.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
He didn't abduct Lyanna Stark. He was having an affair with her and somebody dropped a dime on him to make Brandon Stark that it was a kidnapping/raping. I hope it's revealed who did that shyt because that shyt fukked over a whole lot of people lol.

if i were to guess id say that was littlefinger's first time playing nikkas like chess pieces lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
if i were to guess id say that was littlefinger's first time playing nikkas like chess pieces lol

Yeah I wrote a detailed piece on how Littlefinger would have planned it but I posted something new in the book thread about another way it probably went down.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Robb just wanted some dimepiece coochie like Frey said.

Did Brandon Stark feel like he had to marry Ashara Dayne after he popped that puzzy? Hell Nah :heh: What happens on the road stays on the road :heh: Brandon knew he had Catelyn back home. That vow was more important than the virtue of some bar skank. With Robb, he thought he had a butt ugly wife waiting for him back at the Twins, so he jumped at the first opportunity to marry another broad and Frey called him out on it :ufdup: But really.....Frey is a vile muthafukka. The Starks are better off not joining their houses with his :pacspit:

:usure:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax