Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
AP581361132645_a_p.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

My hand would be grabbing that ass and wouldn't even fake that it was a mistake :shaq:

btw:

:wow::whew::noah:

:childplease::dahell: nikkas in this thread really try front like she not the baddest female on the show.

:mjlol: Adam3000 & TKOK try to say Lena Headey is badder.

:shaq2: Than you got the Militant nikkas who will accuse you of being a c00n or cac, if you don't acknowledge that Missandei is the baddest

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The way things are shaping up for Season 5 casting so far, it is looking very likely that as many as 6 major Point-Of-View characters are being cut from the TV series. This does not include the major potential cut that I already put in spoiler tags a few weeks ago. I can still see 2-3 of these POV characters still coming and just not announced yet, but all the evidence points to most of them being cut out.

The best part is that even people who have read the books will be in for weekly surprises from here on out. The worst part is that people who have not read the books are missing out on a couple really awesome characters (as well as some not-so-awesome characters).

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The way things are shaping up for Season 5 casting so far, it is looking very likely that as many as 6 major Point-Of-View characters are being cut from the TV series. This does not include the major potential cut that I already put in spoiler tags a few weeks ago. I can still see 2-3 of these POV characters still coming and just not announced yet, but all the evidence points to most of them being cut out.

The best part is that even people who have read the books will be in for weekly surprises from here on out. The worst part is that people who have not read the books are missing out on a couple really awesome characters (as well as some not-so-awesome characters).

Yeah, Adam you know i was looking forward to the Dornish in particular but i could see them combining some people and it still making sense. Book 4 imo wasn't as bad as people make it its just slow compared to how pack book 3 was. There's ALOT of intrigue and the conflicts are MUCH more subtle and internal/political. I think this season could really take the cake for ACTING. We have seen the action but now its time to see the toll the war took.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching this show about 3 weeks ago. Show was cool up until the part where they killed off Ned. I really wasn't feeling that decision and was contemplating if I should even continue watching. :beli:

Decided to just give it another shot and I'm currently on episode 7 of season 2 and god damn this show is fukking amazing. :damn: :whew: Some of these characters are straight savages. :wow:

And btw fukk Hoe-on Greyjoy. These hoes ain't loyal. :pacspit: