Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
As EW points out, “Absent from the list this round: Alex Graves, who directed four episodes last season, and Neil Marshall, who scored an Emmy nomination last week for his work on the ninth episode of Season 4, "The Watchers on The Wall" (aka The Battle of Castle Black). Taking a break this season from directing duties are showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss, who previously directed an episode each. Also not directing any episodes in Season 5 is the acclaimed Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad), who directed two episodes in both Season 3 and Season 4
:patrice: So is Alex Graves not directing any episodes this upcoming season because he fukked up the scene with Jamie & Cersei fukking next to Joffrey's corpse, making it look like rape.

Someone who worked on Under the Dome directing:patrice:
:huhldup: "Under the Dome" is getting garbage-ass reviews this season.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: So is Alex Graves not directing any episodes this upcoming season because he fukked up the scene with Jamie & Cersei fukking next to Joffrey's corpse, making it look like rape.

That wouldn't be his call. Sure he filmed it but a director don't just hand it off to HBO, it goes through a ton of hands before we see it. So the show runners, editors, SFX, etc. nobody said shyt about it looking rapey.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Reading about character castings/cuts this morning has me thinking....

....lots of people complain about slow plot over books 4&5 (great reads by the way, but admittedly there is a lack of plot advancement). But with only 3 seasons remaining and basically 2 full giants books plus the vast majority still left of 2 other giant books, I have a feeling these final 3 season are going to be balls to the wall in terms of plot pacing. Superfluous stuff is going to have to be severely trimmed.

People who have an issue with slow plot on GoT may have their wishes fulfilled starting next year even though it is entering the slowest plot portion of the books.

Cutting room floor is going to be full of scraps, and we are gonna be left with nothing but piff

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Just watched episode 8 brehs, shyt ruined my whole night.:aicmon: Why Obeezy why???????:why: shyt was over, we had won. I had no doubts in my mind. I thought he would at least pull out a secret blade from his sleeve and stick the mountain in the throat with it.:to:

I looked at the screen in shock for like 5mins.:merchant::snoop: Show is so evil.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Don't hold your breath

All these articles about what GRRM wants....8 seasons, 9 seasons, a movie, etc etc.....these shyts are getting old and played out

The show is going 7 seasons. There won't be a movie. What GRRM wants is irrelevant, he just wants time to finish his books that he is now averaging 5 years to publish.

Here is the most recent of many interviews that definitively state 7 seasons:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/10/game-of-thrones-hbo-book/
the 3 part movie should actually be the prequel to the show :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
people discussing it, but not knowing for sure and the actual actor stating it are 2 different things breh. :manny:
I'm pretty sure he's making the same assumptions that everyone who believes in that theory does. He doesn't know for fact if it's true or not. It's still an unconfirmed theory.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:why: why would you post this here

people discussing it, but not knowing for sure and the actual actor stating it are 2 different things breh. :manny:
:laugh:
While I understand your concern, I seriously, seriously doubt Sean Bean knows anymore than any of us in this thread do. The only people that know the truth are GRRM, Weiss and Benioff and they're not talking. I'm sure he was just having fun at fan's expense.