Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Finally finished Season 4...After that 1 week marathon binge on this show I don't know how I'm gonna last until Season 5 next Spring. :wow:

I'll probably rewatch Season 1 and then read through the books now. :obama:

...Oh yeah...I almost forgot...
#StarkSet We out chea brehs :pacspit: :salute: :birdman: :demonic:
Dapped and repped/ :salute:
monta-ellis-handshake-o_original.gif

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
only building lord snow coming thru is the std clinic after eating ygrittes unwashed p*ssy, nikka got at least 3 venereal diseases playing with that god made dirt so dirt wont hurt wildling p*ssy :scusthov:

and what about bran? fukk that wheelchair jimmy in the legs ass nikka, nikka prolly let hodor pull his dikk out to help him pee :scusthov: nikka think he aint gay cause he dont feel it :scusthov: i see the way him and jojen be looking at eachother :wrist:, them batty boys prolly have visions of hodor smashing they backs out

rickon is cool but until he come of age ill treat his ass like snoop did jodie son in baby boy, fukk that lil nikka

now i dont want it with arya :whoa: arya is a triple OG in my book, she rocking with the wrong set if you ask me. Only a matta of time before she realizes she running around repping the 08 detroit lions :scusthov:

as far as what im repping?

:dahell: targ-set dragon-gang you mark ass trick :dahell: :dahell: we got nothing but all stars and hall of famers on our side we cant be fukked with :dahell: and did i mention dragons? :banderas:

:umad:
:heh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just started watching this show about 3 weeks ago. Show was cool up until the part where they killed off Ned. I really wasn't feeling that decision and was contemplating if I should even continue watching. :beli:

Decided to just give it another shot and I'm currently on episode 7 of season 2 and god damn this show is fukking amazing. :damn: :whew: Some of these characters are straight savages. :wow:

And btw fukk Hoe-on Greyjoy. These hoes ain't loyal. :pacspit:
Who you repping doe?
iinsgPD6oKQOx.png

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude this bul might last two or three seasons lol I really hate to see him go now acting is a one.
just got done with this episode and im thinking the same thing. joffery was an awesome actor