Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm in DR on vacation and I could have sworn I saw grrm at the resort for a minute. I was gonna walk up to him and slap his drink out of his hand and tell him to get to writing already.

Dude was actually way youngerand a llittle thinner tho but that beard and glasses :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm in DR on vacation and I could have sworn I saw grrm at the resort for a minute. I was gonna walk up to him and slap his drink out of his hand and tell him to get to writing already.

Dude was actually way youngerand a llittle thinner tho but that beard and glasses :pachaha:

Its OK, all bearded people look alike

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

:ufdup:
You're lucky it wasn't him, and you're lucky you didn't. He sounds like he's going to Mountain Crush the next person who comes at him sideways.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:ufdup:
You're lucky it wasn't him, and you're lucky you didn't. He sounds like he's going to Mountain Crush the next person who comes at him sideways.

:lupe: I wouldn't have done that I'm just playing. I woulda shook his hand, bowed, and walked away backwards so I wouldn't turn my back to the king