Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
wt6NuqLh.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
same here...anyone got tips on how to get through these aside from taking adderall prior to reading? these shyts read slow as hell IMO

Its because dude spends paragraphs describing food. When i was reading the 1st 3 books i got to a point where if i saw a food reference i skipped that paragraph.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Its because dude spends paragraphs describing food. When i was reading the 1st 3 books i got to a point where if i saw a food reference i skipped that paragraph.
:sadcam: Not just food, He describes EVERYTHING. Sometimes I feel these chapters in Book 1 spend more time describing things than actually telling the story. The book is enjoyable when he's telling the story and/or dialogue is going all. But as soon as he starts describing something, the chapter comes to a complete stall.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:sadcam: Not just food, He describes EVERYTHING. Sometimes I feel these chapters in Book 1 spend more time describing things than actually telling the story. The book is enjoyable when he's telling the story and/or dialogue is going all. But as soon as he starts describing something, the chapter comes to a complete stall.

Yep. All that shyt doesnt need to be described. Bruh be describing the texture of the garments worn by the chamber maids and shyt.