Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How did Stannis get to wilding turf without running into dany or any white walkers..
his path never lead anywhere near them
speculative_map.jpg

went from dragonstone, up to bravos, then sailed up to the wall

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looking at that map, I'm wondering why the fukk wouldn't the wildlings just build a boat?....Hell....Why wouldn't the Others build a damn boat?....No need to even worry about a damn wall ...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Looking at that map, I'm wondering why the fukk wouldn't the wildlings just build a boat?....Hell....Why wouldn't the Others build a damn boat?....No need to even worry about a damn wall ...

I see what you mean too. I'm looking at it like a GTA map we know its not a real island, But maybe the waters are far to icey to sail through maybe? or all the coast up that far are straight cliffs and it would be a 200 ft drop to the ocean.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Shadow tower watches the mountain pass on the the West. Eastwatch by the Sea literally watches the sea.

TN-Eastwatch_by_the_Sea.jpg

It takes experience to navigate open waters, experience they may not have. It's easy to sail near the shoreline and follow that but once you try to circumvent large open water without knowledge or guidance you are fukked. I'm sure a few small boats have done it.

Getting a few people across has been done but it's moving hundreds of thousands of people that's the issue.