Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have shown it in the actual fight where it counted and had such a big impact on the character. How is that hard to understand?
I know what your saying though.A character we invested so much in died at the snap of a finger.They didn't even give him the end of the episode.We rode the Arya/Hound storyline for so long and we get that finish?Weak to say the least.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:heh:

Not to mention, in the Hounds previous fukking scene Arya makes note that his wound is clearly slowing him down. But dudes need it beat over their head yet again last night that he wasn't at 100% :heh:

People just asking for shyt to be dumbed down. No wonder Dexter stayed popular all those years.

I swear between this and Dany these dudes crying on here is killing me. Hound been hurt/weak for the longest now.

Dany is like a teenager but clowns on here want her to act like a seasoned veteran in the game. :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I forgot about this. God damn this might be the dumbest character ever bruhs :mjlol:

I tried to tell 'em :mjlol:[/QUOTE]

Lets not forget his wife starting a war with no evidence. :mjlol:

Telling the second most powerful person in westeros that hes gonna tell the most powerful person in westeros that shes a whore who cheated on him and his children arent his :mjlol:

:laff:

I swear between this and Dany these dudes crying on here is killing me. Hound been hurt/weak for the longest now.

Dany is like a teenager but clowns on here want her to act like a seasoned veteran in the game. :mjlol:
[/QUOTE]

No one cares about her. That's what you nikkas are not understanding. Its 10 episodes with the shyttiest budget management ever. She taking over cities and we cant see it? Stop showing her on screen then. Theres nothing she can do to interest us till she fukking crosses the sea :camby:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Man I should've known they were gonna kill Ned from the first episode the guy who plays him Sean Bean dies in everything he's in

Ned was gullible and naive thinking he was actually surrounded by honorable men like himself.
Even Robert said, "I'll Have your head on spike!!" and Joffrey did just that. smh:snoop:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
No one cares about her. That's what you nikkas are not understanding. Its 10 episodes with the shyttiest budget management ever. She taking over cities and we cant see it? Stop showing her on screen then. Theres nothing she can do to interest us till she fukking crosses the sea :camby:

Convince yourself that Dany isn't the most popular character on GoT brehs :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, Drogon is the one on a rampage, she chained the other two up to make sure they don't do what Drogon is doing. Drogon is the alpha of the 3, he's the biggest and the most aggressive of the trio, he's the one that hissed at Dany when she tried to calm him down when they were fighting over the goats -

Drogon is the black death and he's just flying around on his own fukking shyt up :wow:

I still think Drogon is being framed. Dany needs to stop believing every word that comes out of some sad person's mouth.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Wondering what she has planned for Jon :lupe:
numbUUG.png

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Y'all gotta understand Brienne is a brute ass bytch.She's not just a regular female brehs.Plus Hound was already injured.

Nah, it's bullshiit. Feminist women empowerment bullshiit. This fight is not in the books. You know why it's not in the books, because the Hound would fukkin kill her :beli: Even with an injury, the Hound would kill 90% of all fighters in Westeros. This is like saying Laila Ali can beat Mike Tyson in an one on one street fight no holds barred because Mike Tyson had an injury :beli:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Convince yourself that Dany isn't the most popular character on GoT brehs :heh:
word, nikkas failing to realize what them dragons is about. she fukked up by chaining them lil dukes up, homeboy should learn to take better care of his children. drogon is doing whats in his nature, of course there will be some friendly casualties- if he didnt catch any innocent bodies, i would be concerned. that dude is a killa, let him kill. should be sending him in like the luftwaffe in britain during ww2 for spontaneous bombing missions :smugbiden: and as someone else said, people are playing upon her heart. she gotta get cut-throat like the nikka that made her khaleesi in the first place.

i really dont need to see dany naked again, if you wanna see that, watch her old shows :heh: props to her for adhering to her own personal morals. nikkas act like just because she wont get naked, that she is useless. matter of fact, i got pissed as hell when she got slutted out by horsekiller. thats not what queens do.

targ set cant lose, wont lose. only other person with the strength to fukk with her is bron, imagine if he professor x's one of them dragons :ohlawd:

when stannis marches on king's landing, he STILL owes the iron bank a grip. somehow i feel them tyrell's aint gonna be happy about being usurped powerwise. Stannis gotta kill them and take their dough.

and fukk that cold blooded shyt. The Hound was the closest thing Arya had to a father since the legend Ned died. And thats how you repay him? He could have raped you, let you die in numerous occasions, and you cant even give him a mercy death with that piece of shyt Needle sword? :camby: thats disrespect, and The Hound taught her how to be coldhearted to to others, but he showed her love. You dont shark out the only person in this world who cares about you.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Nah, it's bullshiit. Feminist women empowerment bullshiit. This fight is not in the books. You know why it's not in the books, because the Hound would fukkin kill her :beli: Even with an injury, the Hound would kill 90% of all fighters in Westeros. This is like saying Laila Ali can beat Mike Tyson in an one on one street fight no holds barred because Mike Tyson had an injury :beli:

If she pushed him off a fukking cliff, she could. All it takes is one opening to do that.