Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Low key Danys had wack storylines for 2 seasons now
Nah... It ain't low-key. It's been known. :ld:
Those Dragons reminded me of my cousin's pit bulls :snoop:

She shoulda trained them when they were younger
:russ:

Bran look silly as shyt crawling with his 6'4 ass :beli:
:russ:
:sadcam: @ my mans never walking again. I was hoping he would.
Still got that W though. :smugbiden:

Lost all respect for the hound... elite fighter my ass.
We gon' act like Brienne is a scrub though? :stopitslime:

What's the mountain about to turn into brehs? :lupe:

Why the rebellious Dragon gotta be black...to much melanin?!:smugbiden:
I hope he turns into worm food. The Martells send their regards. :pacspit:

I ain't even realize it was the black dragon going wild in them streets. 'Cism. :deadrose:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
3 things I liked most about this episode:

I liked how Mance basically said fukk you to Stannis even under the threat of death to all his people. "We don't kneel."

I liked how Arya looked in this episode. Less like a dirty little peasant and more like a killer who's a bit worn down and gives no fukks.

And I like how Varys turned around and got the fukk out. I think he was sitting next to Tyrion. Contemplating what might happen next and kinda like he was watching over him.

lol @ "you refuse to die, I respect that"

Lol, even staring down a crossbow he was still at it. I'm gonna miss him putting everybody in their place :to:

And after all that shyt, Tywin was right, Shae was just a whore. That hurt me almost as much as it hurt Tyrion. All her talk of running away together and she fukked his dad.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
And after all that shyt, Tywin was right, Shae was just a whore. That hurt me almost as much as it hurt Tyrion. All her talk of running away together and she fukked his dad.
Yeah the show went in the direction of Shae actually loving Tyrion and just being a lover scorn, where as in the books, she was just a smut who Tyrion was fukking, like it was obvious she was just with him for his status but breh loved her :to:

And when he walked in the room and saw her in that bed, she was still at it with her bullshyt, she was like "Your sister made me say all those things" and "your father is a scary man I didnt want to do it" all that bullshyt, and then this bytch had the fukking gall to ask "have you come to take me away with you?" :stopitslime:

The book didnt even show him strangling her bytch ass right then, you dont find out about that until later in the story

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Can one of the book readers tell me what book that this season ended on? I want to begin reading but don't want to read the old shyt.
No read A Storm of Swords, you absolutely have to if any of the next two books are going to make sense. You can kind of skip a clash of kings I guess but that's kind of important too. The first book is exactly like the TV show besides a few minor details but seriously read A Storm Of Swords, there's no skipping that

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Can one of the book readers tell me what book that this season ended on? I want to begin reading but don't want to read the old shyt.
my advice would be to start at the beginning. this season (pretty much) ended with the end of book 3 (A Storm of Swords). but I really don't think you'd be able to follow if you just started reading book 4 (A Feast For Crows). there's been too many changes/omissions. if anything, I would recommend starting with book 3 (A Storm of Swords)