Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What do you guys think would have happened if Drogo would have never died? Think that Dany would have still got the dragons somehow? Think he would have eventually crossed, and if so, could they have won? Just reading Drogo's speech when he was telling Dany he'd go to the seven kingdoms makes me fukking tingly.

Dude said, "I will kill the men in the iron suits and tear down their stone houses. I will rape their wimen, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak to bow down beneath the Mother of the Mountains."

:wow:

Drogo was no joke, brehs.

It depends on Targaryen loyalists (not gonna get into that cause spoilers). Drogo with only his Dothraki would cause some trouble (really the common folk and lesser houses would get the worst of it) but the brilliant commanders of the bigger houses would see Drogo and the rest of his horse team wiped off the face of the realm.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It depends on Targaryen loyalists (not gonna get into that cause spoilers). Drogo with only his Dothraki would cause some trouble (really the common folk and lesser houses would get the worst of it) but the brilliant commanders of the bigger houses would see Drogo and the rest of his horse team wiped off the face of the realm.
True. I think Jorah said something about how they have no talent in siege warfare or something. I guess depending on who in the seven kingdoms is sneaky sneaky with their loyalties.

I would feel if I was a major house in the seven kingdoms, and I saw Dany rolling up with her fukking dragons, and a large flock of people who ADORE her, and on the other side fukking Cersei, Tywin, and the rest of those dirtbags, easy fukking call.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
What do you guys think would have happened if Drogo would have never died? Think that Dany would have still got the dragons somehow? Think he would have eventually crossed, and if so, could they have won? Just reading Drogo's speech when he was telling Dany he'd go to the seven kingdoms makes me fukking tingly.

Dude said, "I will kill the men in the iron suits and tear down their stone houses. I will rape their wimen, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak to bow down beneath the Mother of the Mountains."

That speech gives me fukking goosebumps breh

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

Drogo would have been thrown in the bushes with the quickness :camby:Them dusty dudes against knights with armor?:heh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Drogo would have been thrown in the bushes with the quickness :camby:Them dusty dudes against knights with armor?:heh:
Bronn showed us what lightly armored man can do against a fully protected knight. And for all of the warrior that Bronn is, he's no savage.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bookreaders, is it safe to read the aftermath section at: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Red_Wedding#Aftermath ?

breh you'll inadvertently spoil yourself on that site. You should ask book readers to PM you, or to spoiler tag stuff in this thread.

The aftermath is discussed in the show: Bolton became Warden Of The North and Edmure Tully (Catelyn's lil brother) is a captive. The link lists a bunch of people who were captured as well. Remember the guy who got his fingers bit off by Robb's wolf, and later was the first person to declare Robb King Of The North?

He got captured at the wedding; the Freys had four people trying to get him too drunk to fight, but once the fighting started he still managed to kill a bunch of Freys before being subdued. So now him and a bunch of other loyal Stark bannermen are captured, and their people on the outside basically gotta do what the Boltons/Freys say or else.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I2CXSLr.gif

:wow::banderas:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Not that it matters now but...

I was reading Aryas first chapter in book 1 and forgot the Robb and Joffrey had dueled in Winterfell.
With the practice swords it was pretty even
:whoo:

So ur telling me this dude Joffrey was even with Robb with the steal
:snoop:

:pacspit:
@robb
Thats not my king
He deserved death

So either Joffrey is nicer with the sword than we think or Robb is weaker or Arya is just a goddesses with it
a smaller Brienne​