Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
iZdKorHwV3Vg9.png

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
tonights the night :blessed:

im gonna miss this thread during the offseason. getting up monday mornings @ 4:30am to go to work is a bytch but i always looked forward to getting to work and logging in to the coli to go back and read the play by play reactions from my TV brehs. no thread on the coli compares to this one :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
We better find out tonight or HBO:ufdup:

I might quit watching the show if the young killa doesnt get no screentime this season:beli:

Top 3 in the power rankings and cant get no scenes :beli:

:shaq2: Have you seen the recap that's gonna air before the opening intro in tonight's season finale? No Rickon, Osha, or Shaggydog seen or mentioned in the recap:

:aicmon: I ain't holding out hope.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
ylgy5u6.jpg

Some dope fan art I saw of Stannis
Why the fukk is he wearing a crown?
Because he's a king?

Disputed King but he is still a king among his people. All 5 wore crowns to my recollection. The show leaves it out for some reason.

:aicmon: Robb was crowned on the show, but even that was downplayed on the show. For example, in the books Robb was also crowned "King of the Trident" (basically King of the Riverlands), in addition to "King of the North". But they don't ever mention it on the show, it's only referred to once o the show in season 3. Robb also wears a crown in the books:
466px-Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Side Note: Anyone else notice that on the show we've seen Stark Direwolves in the North, Targaryen dragons in the East, but not a single Lannister Lion in the West? :ohhh:

Not a big deal but would have been nice to see at least one on display in Kings Landing even just in a passing shot since the family (and the sigil) is such a big part of the show...Maybe they're extinct...or maybe they're all locked up in a zoo on Casterly Rock.
str71-lev.jpg