Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I totally forgot all about that, that is some interesting speculation. But hell if that's true we would have a looooong time in the show to find out if it's true.

But why would he have had to kidnap her though if they were in love? Or maybe he was conceived by rape?
Well no one knows where the kidnapping story comes from, they met at this tournament, and the next day they were gone. Either Brandon Stark assumed it was kidnapping and ran off and got himself murked, or someone told him that shyt, that is also a plot hole that will probably be explained sometime in the future

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He promised his sister

nah i remember now they only spent like one night together and he went to war with robert after. After a while he was probably like :manny:

Kinda fukked up if this is true though, then letting jon take the black.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Oh damn... I missed that episode, i stopped watching the season after the red wedding :sadcam:
:snoop: You better get to watching it NOW!!!! Certain storylines from that Season 3 finale are still unanswered & unresolved and could potentially affect the upcoming season finale on Sunday .

Last edited:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Why would he lie to caitlyn though?

Cat was impulsive as hell (Tyrion) and hated her some Jon Snow. Ned was smart not to tell her shyt. He might have loved her, but he still knew she was emotional and untrustworthy with a huge secret like that. Edit: this is all based on the theory being true, which hasn't been written in stone anywhere

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its a mystery, only Ned Stark and Jojen and Meera's father know the truth and he hasnt showed up yet. Also, all this is what the War started over, Robert and Ned didnt know anything about this until Brandon Stark got arrested for riding to Kings Lading and threatening to kill Rhaegar, while him and lyanna were off in Dorne. When Aery's burned Rickard Stark alive and tied Brandon up so he'd choke to death trying to save him, then called for Robert and Ned's heads, the rebellion started.

What nikkas do for some p*ssy :snoop:

Man you're not lying. The things dudes do for p*ssy is outrageous, hell look at Vader in Starwars, This motherfukker damned several GALAXIES over some p*ssy!!!!!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I have a theory on Littlefinger. Since we know his family was originally from Braavos and his mastery of financial services in making money and ruining other lands for fun. I still think he wants control of not only the seven kingdoms but his birth right to be at the head of it all. I think since it was revealed that the Red Woman is kinda of a fake, she is his Jorah, sent to control and manipulate Stannis and now he owes the iron bank. He is putting himself in the empire position not just the money business. He is not telling Sansa anything really, he says confuse your enemies so they don't see you as a threat, his speeches to her are confidence builders just like he gave Majorie.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@Mook

he spoiling it all over the thread and he know what the fukk he doin'

If you're talking about what is being talked about on this page I can assure you it's not a spoiler. It's speculation about something that the show talks about in Season 1 on several occasions, and a few times in season 2 and 3. Even in the books it's all speculation that has the possibility of being nonsense just like every other theory out there.