Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Jon Snow is a Stark. If your son doesn't have your last name...does that somehow mean he's not a part of your family :stopitslime: Ned is his daddy. Ned raised him. Jon is his son. The end.
His father may not even be a Stark

(BEFORE YALL START ITS NOT A SPOILER ITS JUST A FAN THEORY NOTHING MENTIONED PAST NED STARKS DEATH EVEN MENTIONS WHO JON SNOWS MOTHER MIGHT BE)

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
His father may not even be a Stark

(BEFORE YALL START ITS NOT A SPOILER ITS JUST A FAN THEORY NOTHING MENTIONED PAST NED STARKS DEATH EVEN MENTIONS WHO JON SNOWS MOTHER MIGHT BE)

I've heard this a few times around twitter....it's definitely an interesting topic of discussion.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ned would be proud to know he raised two trill ass sons. Robb was out there barely 18 years old and outsmarting Tywin Lannister :wow: Jon out here holding off 100,000 wilding savages with a 100 men.....I though Jon was a goner fighting that big ass Thenn, then he slammed that hammer through his skull :whoo: If Robb and Jon had ever linked up again.......would have been like TMac and Vince Carter Westeros version :mjpls: but Robb had to go get himself killed over a broad :beli:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
whatchu talkin bout the rightful King :dwillhuh:
When Rhaegar Targaryn kidnapped Lyanna Stark and set off Roberts Rebellion, the theory goes that Rhaegar and Lyanna were actually in love, and Jon is actually Rhaegars son and Lyanna died giving birth to him. She made Ned promise him something on her death bed and after the war he came home with a baby, people are thinking that the promise is to protect Jon, this would make Jon Snow technically in line to be King over Dany since he's a male. There's some shyt that would complicate his claim to king but that would be spoiler so I wont say

Nothing has been confirmed at all though, and Jon's mom hasnt been written about since the very first book, so this is all speculation

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
When Rhaegar Targaryn kidnapped Lyanna Stark and set off Roberts Rebellion, the theory goes that Rhaegar and Lyanna were actually in love, and Jon is actually Rhaegars son and Lyanna died giving birth to him. She made Ned promise him something on her death bed and after the war he came home with a baby, people are thinking that the promise is to protect Jon, this would make Jon Snow technically in line to be King over Dany since he's a male. There's some shyt that would complicate his claim to king but that would be spoiler so I wont say

Nothing has been confirmed at all though, and Jon's mom hasnt been written about since the very first book, so this is all speculation

I totally forgot all about that, that is some interesting speculation. But hell if that's true we would have a looooong time in the show to find out if it's true.

But why would he have had to kidnap her though if they were in love? Or maybe he was conceived by rape?

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

:ohhh:

This could be true since Ned is very honorable and he wouldn't cheat on Cat damn good ass theory