Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Played the game well? Sansa? :comeon: She goes to Cersei and agrees to write the letters, ruining Ned's plans when he was arranging to get them out of there. I get eleven (in the books) or thirteen (in the show) year old girls are not mature... but I dislike her vapidness and lack of forethought, because when I was eleven, when my daddy told me something, I damn well listened to him, even if I was too little to understand what was going on. And Ned wasn't even a crappy dad, he was a great one.

She stops feeling anything the moment they killed Lady? Well, she certainly was feeling enough to tell her sister she hated her and that she wished Arya had died instead of Lady.
:heh: thats why I never felt bad for Sansa when Joff's goons were slapping her silly

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Played the game well? Sansa? :comeon: She goes to Cersei and agrees to write the letters, ruining Ned's plans when he was arranging to get them out of there. I get eleven (in the books) or thirteen (in the show) year old girls are not mature... but I dislike her vapidness and lack of forethought, because when I was eleven, when my daddy told me something, I damn well listened to him, even if I was too little to understand what was going on. And Ned wasn't even a crappy dad for her not to trust him, he was a great one.

She stops feeling anything the moment they killed Lady? Well, she certainly was feeling enough to tell her sister she hated her and that she wished Arya had died instead of Lady.

Well Ned no longer has a head, neither does Robb or her mother and she's still alive and well so I'd say she's been playing it quite well. And she's supposed to know Ned's plans how? She thought it was the best course of action to save her father's life. It also alerted Robb that some shyt was up. Both she and Cersei were surprised that Ned was actually executed. Again, she wasn't raised in that.

As for that second bit, I don't seem to recall that but that's incredibly realistic of a kid who's annoyed with their little sister. I meant feeling anything toward Joffrey but I'm kinda fuzzy on that too so I might have to give season 1 a rewatch.

Edit: wait, did Ned tell her his plan?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i figured, my homegirl read most the books before the show came out. while she enjoyed the story, she definitely told me it's a dense read. i have a terrible attention span, so books like these might not even be worth it for me, i should probably just enjoy the show and KIM
Yeah, the books are pretty dense, if you're still curious their are still a ton of places where you can get plot summaries if you're impatient like me.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Well Ned no longer has a head, neither does Robb or her mother and she's still alive and well so I'd say she's been playing it quite well. And she's supposed to know Ned's plans how? She thought it was the best course of action to save her father's life. It also alerted Robb that some shyt was up. Both she and Cersei were surprised that Ned was actually executed. Again, she wasn't raised in that.

As for that second bit, I don't seem to recall that but that's incredibly realistic of a kid who's annoyed with their little sister. I meant feeling anything toward Joffrey but I'm kinda fuzzy on that too so I might have to give season 1 a rewatch.

Edit: wait, did Ned tell her his plan?

She knew enough. She knew her father had arranged a ship to get them out of there and she still would rather trust Cersei. You know, the woman who killed her precious Lady, the sister of two men who were known enemies of her family.

And she blames Arya for Lady's death (initially), it's made plenty clear in the books from her various POVs, because the girls are always fighting, but she kisses up to Joff on the tourney of the hand (which is after Lady's death). She's infatuated with Joff up until her father's execution. Quote from the books, Sansa's POV, during the tourney:

At first she thought she hated him for what they'd done to Lady, but after Sansa had wept her eyes dry, she told herself that it had not been Joffrey's doing, not truly. The queen had done it; she was the one to hate, her and Arya. Nothing bad would have happened except for Arya.

She could not hate Joffrey tonight. He was too beautiful to hate. He wore a deep blue doublet studded with a double row of golden lion's heads, and around his brow a slim coronet made of gold and sapphires. His hair was as bright as the metal. Sansa looked at him and trembled, afraid that he might ignore her or, worse, turn hateful again and send her weeping from the table.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Can you do audio books breh? I've been told those are good if you tend to drift off reading and the dude who narrates them is good. My neighbor listened to the whole thing during his morning commutes.
:whoa: The dude who narratives the audio books is awful. He always sounds like he has something stuck in his throat. His voices are terrible. They all sound like a sick old man. He slurs every fukking word. Don't even bother with the audio books.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
heard on the radio one of the producers is saying this finale is the best they've ever done bar none

that plus someone else saying they submitted it for best writing have me amped for sunday

:blessed:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can you do audio books breh? I've been told those are good if you tend to drift off reading and the dude who narrates them is good. My neighbor listened to the whole thing during his morning commutes.
I can't do audio books man, I literally have to be 100% focused on the audio otherwise I completely forget what the fukk is going on. Like, I literally have to sit there with my eyes closed listening so I can imagine and focus on everything. Then again, I kinda have hypervigilance I'm sure others can do it just fine. But I can't focus when there are real life distractions, even if my attention drifts for a few seconds thats enough to miss something in regards to a book.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
:whoa: The dude who narratives the audio books is awful. He always sounds like he has something stuck in his throat. His voices are terrible. They all sound like a sick old man. He slurs every fukking word. Don't even bother with the audio books.

I just looked it up and your right, dude sucks. I've been lied to by my neighbor and will be talking shyt next time I see him. :beli: