Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
While the Marriage goof gets the majority of the spotlight. Him sending Theon off to treat with Balon was a big mistake. If he doesn't do that, Theon doesn't take Winterfell( wasn't in balons plans iirc). that was a major blow to The Northern Campaign. The reason he had to go back and make a deal with The Freys was because he had to go and retake Winterfell.

yea that too. who knows tho, maybe jon would have been the voice of reason had he been with robb. you kind of get the impression jon and theon didnt particularly like or trust each other.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yea that too. who knows tho, maybe jon would have been the voice of reason had he been with robb. you kind of get the impression jon and theon didnt particularly like or trust each other.
Yeah, from their few interactions, I get the feeling that they didn't care for each other at all. I'm sure Jon saw the bytch in him. And since Robb respected Jon, I think if Jon gives an honest objection, Robb needs it. Seems the only reason he didn't listen to Cat was because he was still salty she let Jaime go.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
it never ever occurred to me to look at it like that. by that logic, stannis actually is the rightful king in every way :ohhh:

Well, I said I would argue it but I'm not sure I would win the argument

Pretending Robert's Rebellion never happened but we were still left with only a living Dany and Robert, if Robert laid claim to the throne by blood right he might have enough of a case to at least bring it to a Great Council for ruling.

The argument against it would be that yes, Dany is a female and therefore at the bottom of the totem pole, but Robert was birthed out of the female line of the Targaryens so his grandmomma Targ has no right to the royal bloodline either.

Dany would probably win the Great Council ruling, unless they found out the only kid she could birth was a cursed demon :mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Well, I said I would argue it but I'm not sure I would win the argument

Pretending Robert's Rebellion never happened but we were still left with only a living Dany and Robert, if Robert laid claim to the throne by blood right he might have enough of a case to at least bring it to a Great Council for ruling.

The argument against it would be that yes, Dany is a female and therefore at the bottom of the totem pole, but Robert was birthed out of the female line of the Targaryens so his grandmomma Targ has no right to the royal bloodline either.

Dany would probably win the Great Council ruling, unless they found out the only kid she could birth was a cursed demon :mjlol:

goddamn there is so much fukking twists and turns in this family tree :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You still think it's overrated or nah?

And welcome to the set :salute:

#starkset #wolfgang
The last few eps of season 3 and now season 4 are definitely :lawd:

I'm not usually into shyt like this (lord of the rings, all those gladiator movies, etc) so it will never be the GOAT show for me, but definitely an interesting plot to follow. They got like fifty leven issues going on right now, each one has me like :lupe:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Book readers: just need a yes or no on this one. After the finale this week is it safe to read the first 3 books? :lupe:

Im fiending for more but i also dont wanna spoil anything on future shows. Figured the first 3 books might hold me over for a while.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Book readers: just need a yes or no on this one. After the finale this week is it safe to read the first 3 books? :lupe:

Im fiending for more but i also dont wanna spoil anything on future shows. Figured the first 3 books might hold me over for a while.

It depends how much they're going to show in the finale. I have now idea how they're going to fit it all, honestly. There might be some reveals left from book 3 in season 4. But books 1 and 2 are absolutely safe for reading and they're quite long, so it should keep you busy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It depends how much they're going to show in the finale. I have now idea how they're going to fit it all, honestly. There might be some reveals left from book 3 in season 4. But books 1 and 2 are absolutely safe for reading and they're quite long, so it should keep you busy.
Damn, this show is only on book 3? They're either going to have to cram a lot of shyt later or this is about to be like 12 seasons long

• Dap
Reactions: no.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
While the Marriage goof gets the majority of the spotlight. Him sending Theon off to treat with Balon was a big mistake. If he doesn't do that, Theon doesn't take Winterfell( wasn't in balons plans iirc). that was a major blow to The Northern Campaign. The reason he had to go back and make a deal with The Freys was because he had to go and retake Winterfell.

Cat tried to tell him about Balon, Robb was too gassed up being the King in the North and had too much faith in his bromance with Theon to listen.
Now they're both dead and Reek Reek it rhymes with Weak is a dikkless human pet.

Listen to your mom brehs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
another ? for you, you can answer after the finale. but since i've seen the show up until now, did they cover enough of book 3 for me to start reading book 4? i really have no desire to go back to the beginning since the books are long as hell