Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm good. I read everything. If it wasn't intentional, then my bad. I see the edit
Its my bad i should have caught on to why he was throwing hints instead of saying what happened. I thought this was a spoilers thread but half the title is cut off on my phone.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The post he quoted has spoilers too. The show has not talked about

Cersei's prophecy

And the books hadn't revealed it by this point in time either. It is similar to Jamie's speech in the bath with Brienne....it is something from a person's past that hasn't been revealed. Not all spoilers take place in the future.

@Brooklynzson you should edit everything on that last page that mentioned or quoted it. Just because the person who talked about it hasn't read the books doesn't mean it isn't a spoiler. It most definitely is, it is important material from book 4

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Cersei's prophecy

And the books hadn't revealed it by this point in time either. It is similar to Jamie's speech in the bath with Brienne....it is something from a person's past that hasn't been revealed. Not all spoilers take place in the future.

@Brooklynzson you should edit everything on that last page that mentioned or quoted it. Just because the person who talked about it hasn't read the books doesn't mean it isn't a spoiler. It most definitely is, it is important material from book 4
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bookreaders, is it safe to read the aftermath section at: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Red_Wedding#Aftermath ?

Paragraph 1 is OK, the next couple paragraphs are spoilerific

Don't look too deep into that. I just mean that there are things that are technically "backstory" but are not revealed until later because they are important revelations that explain character actions and behavior. Like for instance when we find out that Danaerys was adopted by Viserys and she is actually the daughter of Petyr Baelish:troll:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
15 min game of thrones feature at 8:45

true detective at 9pm

walking dead at 9pm (dvr'd so i can skip commercials and watch it at 10 :youngsabo:)

:banderas:

X36nlGf.gif

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

Cersei's prophecy

Whats the post numbers? I don't wanna read anything on that page. Some fakkit already spoiled this show for me once
Stark getting his head chopped off

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every person from this show that googled i got major spoilers in the search results. This show would be better if it catches up to the book

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ive been rewatching the series and i got to the 4th episode of season 3 and :banderas:

I forgot how epic it was when my khaleesi took over astapor with the unsullied and her dragons, idk how the fukk you other houses think you can stand a chance :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ive been rewatching the series and i got to the 4th episode of season 3 and :banderas:

I forgot how epic it was when my khaleesi took over astapor with the unsullied and her dragons, idk how the fukk you other houses think you can stand a chance :dahell:
:mjlol:
Baberaham Lincoln with the hidden ball trick on the slave masters and its got the fans gassed up

She aint go up against the Northern army in Astapor:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What do you guys think would have happened if Drogo would have never died? Think that Dany would have still got the dragons somehow? Think he would have eventually crossed, and if so, could they have won? Just reading Drogo's speech when he was telling Dany he'd go to the seven kingdoms makes me fukking tingly.

Dude said, "I will kill the men in the iron suits and tear down their stone houses. I will rape their wimen, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak to bow down beneath the Mother of the Mountains."

:wow:

Drogo was no joke, brehs.