OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
its like multiple people behind the scenes were fed up with the show and just wanted to get it over with. I'm wondering why

Victims of their own hubris. They assumed wrongly that they were so great at what they did with Game of Thrones that people would be beating down their doors for more projects in the future because they worked on what was at that time the greatest show ever created.

It's like when you see someone who has been on a popular show and then they decide they want to leave the show to do movies or get more opportunities. And they're too stupid to realize that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. This is a steady paycheck that you're getting and you're leaving it because in your head, you're so good that you're assume people are going to beat on your doors to be in this movie or that movie, when that rarely happens.

Daps
Im watching the black water episode King joffrey cant die soon enough :stopitslime:
Talking shyt about Stannis , making Sansa kiss his sword before the battle and then cowering behind his mothers skirts:pacspit:

How could anyone be Team Lannister is beyond me
At least Clegane saw the light. fukk the king

Mans was just afraid, he was only a teen :mjlol:

Daps
This dude Jamie :gucci:
Why was he such an a$$hole to Brienne? I mean, she was taking him home so why fukk with her and slow her down? Him slowing her down is the reason they got captured
I get that getting returned like a sack of potatoes to his family by a woman, instead of escaping was kind of humiliating but still

Before he lost his hand, Jamie was an a$$hole to everybody. He had to be humbled :manny:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Side note, if anyone wants to hear Tyrion preparing for the Blackwater battle (S2). Pretty cool and an insight into him as a character.

I was doing a reread and considering skipping Book two but I really need to appreciate this battle again.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
coming up on 5 years since it ended. How fukkin fast. :damn: :damn:

This might be my next binge (re)watch. :jbhmm:
you should do it...im rewatching this :wow:
Jamie just lost his hand. :blessed:
Idk if he lost his hand because he was an a$$hole and slowed Brianne down and they got captured because of him, or he lost it because he tried to do the right thing for once, save her from getting raped

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

you are a b*stard... a daughter fukking wildling b*stard :wow:
the lord commander was a fool.... you cant keep, rapers, murderers and thieves under control all by yourself. He needed to head back to castle black as soon as possible, fukk the wounded

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

the laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth :heh:
this show , almost every scene is gold :banderas: those first 4 seasons...