The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don't matter no way

hqdefault.jpg

:umad:
Everyone knows he's really a Targ but it's funny when we have this discourse because he's truly a Targ and there's no argument. His mom and dad were actually married. So he's a Targ by the blood of the Targ Prince and the Targ Princess (formally a Stark). He wasn't given another name by Ned. Ned knows his real name and his parents named him. Jon Snow is a lie of a name. He didn't get it changed. He didn't get renamed. Ned just lied to everyone about what his name was....

House Stark claiming Aegon would be like if Biden kidnapped Trump's son and told us it was Hector Biden and then later we found out it was Donald's real son.... But we still gonna call him and consider him a Biden

Nah nah nah

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Starting the series right now, already like some of the things they added that were not in the books, some foreshadowing even on ep 1.
What was mentioned in the first ep? I just noticed the Man with Many Faces name drop in ep 4.

Just realized it was Cat who set off everything in motion by letting her emotions get to her when she accuses Tyrion. Ned might have made it to season 2 if she didn’t do that. :snoop:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
What was mentioned in the first ep? I just noticed the Man with Many Faces name drop in ep 4.

Just realized it was Cat who set off everything in motion by letting her emotions get to her when she accuses Tyrion. Ned might have made it to season 2 if she didn’t do that. :snoop:
When Ned ordered the dire wolves to be killed and Theon was about to kill one pup that was handed later on to Bran and Rob told him not to and he quickly retorted, "I take orders from your father, not you."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hodor :mjcry:
Bran the broken is such a useless bytch. Im on season 6 and i still cant figure out what they were trying to achieve with him.
Sam stealing the family sword was petty af :russ:
Had to go back and rewatch that episode not too long ago cause I didn’t remember his scenes with Sam/Sam going back home

Dude was a TERRIBLE father to Sam. Even worse than Tywin to Tyrion.

Makes our queen lighting his ass up all the more enjoyable :banderas:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Had to go back and rewatch that episode not too long ago cause I didn’t remember his scenes with Sam/Sam going back home

Dude was a TERRIBLE father to Sam. Even worse than Tywin to Tyrion.

Makes our queen lighting his ass up all the more enjoyable :banderas:
Shes no queen of mine :birdman:
dikkon was a good son and brother tho

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Dikkon had that same attitude and ended up getting a Freddy Kruger makeover :ufdup:
he was a foolish but honorable boy. He didnt want to follow a foreign bytch with an army of savages and eucnuchs at her back

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ep 9, season 1 has me :wow:

-the seeds for the Red Wedding.

-Jon Snow officially meeting his uncle, and he doesn’t even know.

Crazy to see all these scenes unfold after knowing what I know about the show. :whew: