OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Show should’ve been 10 seasons. Would’ve given the writers time to catch up with GRRM deadline. Flesh out characters and really build up the ending. If they can take a whole year off(2018), than why couldn’t they really flesh out the ending and make it that we’ll get there in time for GRRM to release Winds Of Winter? :yeshrug:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Pay the actors handsomely, let them explore other roles during the break, and resume filming when anticipation is at its height. Especially with Covid.

D & D got too much juice in Hollywood for HBO to remake it without them

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Show should’ve been 10 seasons. Would’ve given the writers time to catch up with GRRM deadline. Flesh out characters and really build up the ending. If they can take a whole year off(2018), than why couldn’t they really flesh out the ending and make it that we’ll get there in time for GRRM to release Winds Of Winter? :yeshrug:
breh it's 2020 and this dude ain't got no fukking timeline... that's the ONLY thing I don't put on the writers....

But once they knew they didn't have one, they should have handed it over to another team

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still the most disappointed I have ever been in a piece of media

tenor.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I finally bought the final season and watched it.

:unimpressed:

Jon and danny should have died and thay would have been the end of the targs. Which would have been fitting considering the whole purpose of that family was to fight the dead.

Jon living makes no sense and makes grayworm look like a chump.