OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brehs, at the table reading, they had Jon stab Danny, and then they said “end of game of thrones”

Seemed like they planned on ending with that initially maybe?
Nah I think the doc just edited/skipped to them saying "end of game of thrones" as it hit more after the Jon/Dany read. Instead of them showing the table reading for Jon/Tormund going North and then d&d saying end.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Maaan hollywood nikkas are so full of it. Dude is drowning in p*ssy and he's depressed? Stressed?:gucci:
GTFOH people have real life problems and he's mad cuz he wasn't king?:martin:

For a cool mill an episode they coulda made him suck off Tyrion :hubie:and he'd still go home with the bag and smash that redhead wife of his.

Mental health is no joke

Doesn’t matter if you have seemingly everything you’d want in this life.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
On another note, was there a more perfect casting than Dianna Riggs as Margaery's grandmother?

ilq9aez3mfd21.jpg

oh shyt, she's that hot emma peel from avengers. I never realised.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You know a lot of you said you liked the list, but honestly Amandla as Arya Stark? :patrice: You ever seen her as a bloodthirsty character?
i've seen her interviews and she talks that shyt unapologetically, if she's firey in real life, i definitely see her being able to pull off this role...plus she was merking people as a kid in colombiana

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Watching the ' the last watch' documentary, I knew someone would zoom in on this

He was like :snoop::what: straight disgusted

:deadmanny:

This is the type of shyt that makes the actors look like some whiny ass bytches. A lot of these actors complained even when the show was great. I know there's a lot of aspiring writers on here. I'm just sayin. Imagine you got the best show in the world.....critically acclaimed and commercially successful. But every season your cast members are constantly crying and bytching about how you're writing their character :hhh:

I think the blame should go to all parties involved. The writers, the actors, and also HBO for not getting this shyt in order. It's obvious the writers got tired of the work environment and sacrificed this shyt. It's not even that they just became bad. They flat out didn't give a fukk anymore.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
This is the type of shyt that makes the actors look like some whiny ass bytches. A lot of these actors complained even when the show was great. I know there's a lot of aspiring writers on here. I'm just sayin. Imagine you got the best show in the world.....critically acclaimed and commercially successful. But every season your cast members are constantly crying and bytching about how you're writing their character :hhh:

I think the blame should go to all parties involved. The writers, the actors, and also HBO for not getting this shyt in order. It's obvious the writers got tired of the work environment and sacrificed this shyt. It's not even that they just became bad. They flat out didn't give a fukk anymore.
Breh....out of almost every character that made it that far....they just fukking bushed Varys in Season 7 and then had him just fukking out in the open being traitorous for 1.5 episodes and burnt him.

I’d be tossing that shyt too if I was him lmao!

That’s a season 1 actor, who played a pivotal role in so many things that went on and you have to imagine an actor that plays a character that long grows an opinion on why his character does what he does.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing the GoT/Chernobyl cross overs reminds me of this interview from one of the old head actors from Deadwood who turned down a part on the show and the general theme of the interview was that he was a big fan of money, and wanted it, pointed out how much other people were making, and wanted more for him to participate, which he would be more then happy to do...for the right amount of money.

I might be exaggerating a little but at the time I remember laughing when I read it.

Edit: it was Brian Cox and I did exaggerate a little, wasn’t as funny as I remember. But his first thought when he found out Ian McShane did an ep was “god, they must’ve paid him well.”

Last edited: