D7iSBPDXoAIlCE8.jpg

D7iSBPHXYAE9EbQ.jpg
Why my queen, cersei look like a dyke?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
One of them producer mention that every episode is like a full featured film in season 8 and they have less time to do their job. :duck:

Only episode 3 and 5 was somewhat like full featured action film and episode 3 was garbage. The rest was simple GOT TV episodes with extras deleted scenes that would had been otherwise deleted but they wanted to extend the run time so they can act like it's a full featured film. i.e Tyrion rearranging the chairs

These clowns acting like they didn't half-ass season 8 to get to Start Wars :camby:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Idk if Amazon got the lucky charm to knock the casting out w LOTR that HBO seems to have. They’ve hit on every large scale franchise with no names. Obviously part of that is the directing and narrative but unlike the wire or sopranos, the cast had to entirely carry this joint for tons of episodes. Maybe since Amazon has more source material than people care to read, we won’t need A++++ actors

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Youse seen this? What do you reckon?

Really couldn't argue with her picks (even if they were not who I would have picked) but you could tell ol girl came up empty when she decided to do Tyrion's casting:

Can't blame her though...aside from Tony Cox, Emmanuel Lewis and Bushwick Bill there are no black little people actors that I can think of.