OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
this thread is unpinned already? :mjlol: Im catching up on the final 4 eps but this ending must have been BAD based on what Im hearing and the thread title :mjlol:
Disney snatched the glory from ya'll like

tenor.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Having watched the finale again the ending was right there in season 2. Everything was foreshadowed so the execution fell short, but it ended the right way.
Biggest issue was them turning Dany to mad queen in 1.5 eps and having Bran be King after having him be invisible and worthless for 2 seasons.

Also would of rather had Sansa take more political losses so I didn't hate her so much. I feel people rooted for her coming off ramsey and little finger but she became unbearable after gaining power

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Biggest issue was them turning Dany to mad queen in 1.5 eps and having Bran be King after having him be invisible and worthless for 2 seasons.

Also would of rather had Sansa take more political losses so I didn't hate her so much. I feel people rooted for her coming off ramsey and little finger but she became unbearable after gaining power
Having Bran become King even though he didn't do shyt IS Game of Thrones bro. Since when has the show EVER been about fair outcomes?

org71s2upzx21.jpg

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Having Bran become King even though he didn't do shyt IS Game of Thrones bro. Since when has the show EVER been about fair outcomes?

org71s2upzx21.jpg
Nah every other King came off the back of putting in work, not having characters do what Bran did, cercei Dany even Robert accomplished things through war or political means to earn the throne

He couldn't even learn to warg into anything else than a Raven, was the whole reason the night king came, couldn't help w the winterfell battle plan and has been gone for seasons at a time

The whole story was about him becoming "something else" and he didn't even want to rule winterfell