OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
epic thread brehs, now as it seems like it's closing up: my watch has ended :to:

it took a week but my level of triggered has dropped down from 100% to about 15%. better to forget about this and focus on real life lol. I probably won't watch the prequels until the reviews say they're good. I won't let myself get let down by a tv show like this ever again.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
no ep to look forward to

ForsakenPiercingAnteater-size_restricted.gif

it has been real brothers

KBXG.gif

don't think we'll ever experience something on this level again, which is why the rushed ending hurts

KBXG.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bran won the crown because he doesn't have human emotion and i guess a human won't make a good king..

I'm not mad at the story I just think the sudden Daenerys turn was bullshyt and the night king death in one episode was trash. The night king had a fukking polar bear but no other animals? They could have made this season epic and I think last season and this season needed 10 episodes.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
But he's a dumb dragon how does he understand human psychology?
Dragons are intelligent, more intelligent than men according to some Maesters. They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies.

It's been hinted at throughout the show that Dragons are smart. Drogon knew he couldn't kill a fellow Targ in Jon and that the pursuit of that throne ultimately killed his mother.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That ending would've pissed people off too. Why the hell wouldn't Arya or Jon just kill Bran right there and then? :pachaha:
It's an idea/concept.

:snoop:

They didn't have to reveal it exactly like that, I'm sure they could have had a variation of that that would have been amazing

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dragons are intelligent, more intelligent than men according to some Maesters. They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies.

It's been hinted at throughout the show that Dragons are smart. Drogon knew he couldn't kill a fellow Targ in Jon and that the pursuit of that throne ultimately killed his mother.
So dragons are smarter than humans now?:comeon:

And his mother, the woman that raised him his entire life has literally just been killed by this fukkboy and you telling me the dragon realised that John had done it out of necessity and calmly flew away instead of ripping him to shreds??

I get what your saying and you've explained your point well but its still fukking stupid.