OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I still kind of like the theory that book Bran will warg into resurrected Jon, like Bran used to warg into Hodor, lose himself in him by staying too long, and essentially live out the rest of "Jon"s life, while he is actually in the weirewood tree. This is a way Bran could become king. By literally using Jon, and all he represents politically and spiritually as the song of ice and fire, reborn from death, to get to the throne.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Was there anything more funny in this thread than nikkas prematurely jumping onto #walkerset in the lead up to the Long Night
Afx3fah.png

Yes...when #walkerset declared victory SECONDS before Arya stuck his ass.

a101v.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I disagree. The 2nd episode was everything right with the show and everything wrong with the approach D&D gave the ending.

Ep.2 had a ton of cool character moments and legit made you feel :mjcry: because you could sense this was goodbye for a bunch of them. It didn't feel plot driven, characters for the most part did what we would expect them to do at that point in the story and was a perfect set up for the battle to come.

Problem was that the rest of season was so rushed and condensed that most of what happened in ep. 2 was render meaningless. But then again, a lot of what happened in the 69 or 70 episodes before the ending was rendered meaningless :francis:

yeah, ep 2 was crack. shyt was full of bittersweet hope.

then...... :francis: