S2 - 9.04
S3 - 9.11
S4 - 9.33
S5 - 8.9
S6 - 9.12
S7 - 9.19
S8 - 6.97

IMDB ratings for the series. :mjlol: at season 7 being the second highest rated

GOT finale's have historically been a segue into the new season/wrap-up of the season with minimal holy shyt moments, so it makes sense the episode where the wall comes down and Jon/Danerys' relationship is on the verge of breakdown as a cliffhanger was up there. Penultimate episodes usually have the wild shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Bran is the villain. I could expand on that I got some rep
Plenty of theories posted you can see for yourself online though

Honestly it wasn't horrible... but it was so rushed and the execution of it was terrible...
The cinematography, acting, music and effects were top notch this season though
Bran is The Mad King. He can warg into any human and any beast(including Dragons Id guess) therefore making him a more powerful being than even Dany was. He let thousands get slaughtered just so he could sbowcase how Mad Dany was and to show how much better of a ruler he'd be. Not to mention his mind is filled with the single conciousnesss of the spirits of thousands of dead Children Of The Forest....

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

I get that she has to defend the show but acting that people are mad that the show did not play out as people had in their heads storywise while all the backlash is about the quality of the writing, that made it great in the first place, is just such a stupid argument.
I agree with her that doing petitions for remaking the season is disrespectful to the people who worked on it though:manny:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you consider the fact that Bran is gonna live over a thousand years because he's the three-eyed Raven, you can basically make a futuristic version of Game of Thrones with flying cars and shyt.

Thousands of years have already passed in Westeros. That industrial revolution is not coming.:francis: