OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Somebody said it before and it's true. Starkset won but we lost because these are all the last starks. Sansa probably gonna marry somebody and take their last name. Arya is not having kids. And bran can't. Jon isn't a stark anyway, he's either a targaryen or stays a snow.

The stark line is over :mjcry:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
So bronn, an illiterate sellsword, is master of coin and bran is ok with that?

Jon has to go back to the nights watch, but Sam not only gets to stay but he's the new grand maester, even tho he quit maester training? And bran is ok with that?

So Sansa gets to be independent, but dorne didn't want the same treatment and neither did the iron Islands, whose whole rebellions were about that too?

And how did the unsullied and dothraki not chop off Jon's head as soon as he killed Dany?

Where did the dothraki go anyway? Did they stick around? Leave with the unsullied?

So many holes man :russ: it's just funny at this point how bad this season was. What a joke.
How about pod being on the kings guard after being a knight for 3 weeks max

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
I expected worse tbh, but there was no way this was going to have a satisfying ending with how rushed it was. A lot of the fan theories for the ending I read over the years were better imo.

It was a fun ride and I feel like I got some closure since I’m resigned to the fact the last book is never coming out.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Somebody said it before and it's true. Starkset won but we lost because these are all the last starks. Sansa probably gonna marry somebody and take their last name. Arya is not having kids. And bran can't. Jon isn't a stark anyway, he's either a targaryen or stays a snow.

sansa kids will keep the stark name, if she would have had kids with ramsey, the kids would have been starks

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Sansa can have a matrilineal marriage and have children that take the name Stark.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D6-l2kZXsAAerN_.jpg
This is literally all lies :russ: