OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Them not getting one shot of Dany sitting on the iron throne is unforgivable. :wow:

8 seasons of waiting for Khaleesi to take the iron throne only for her to never even sit on it :francis:

I agree but I knew they wouldnt give us that satisfaction, one last shot at us, to prove the fans would never get what they wanted in anyway. its consistent but Id rather had her die on the throne than never sitting there at all..

Went from the prince that was promised, azor ahai, Aegon Targaryen to a lumberjack living with a bunch of dusty ass wildlings. This nikka has no ambition.:hhh:

Yea he threw it all away because he thought he was better than everyone morally.. I would have told Tyrion, its either me or you and I aint dying for this shyt :salute: you was a real one but you got yourself killed.. fukk that, there is no way i would have killed her at that point.. He easily could have just played into the role and just decided to run the wall and agree the north was their own territory as king... :yeshrug: oh well he is where he should have always been, out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of dusty ass wildlings, he wasnt fit to live the good life
Davos offered land and told the Unsullied with no penises to start a House:gucci:

We got 0 reaction from anybody on Dany dying:gucci:

:russ: technically they have penises but they defiantly cant reproduce, if he would have said that tho :lolbron:

maybe they will be hired assassins or some type of hired goons for people, they cant do shyt but fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
mwipzm5v0az21.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Game of :francis:

This gotta be one of the most lightweight finales of all time

I had more fun in my head with the spoilers trying to figure out how the fukk Bran becomes king

Tyrion's argument is this nikka is a cripple and his dikk don't work. Edmure spit some better game than that :gucci:

Also fukk Bran when Tyrion says will you do it and he's like "i ain't wheel my ass down here for nothing :smugdraper:"

Don't tell me he didn't know what was going to happen and didn't warn nobody :mindblown:

Rayzah

Daps
The holy trinity is still

The wire
The Sopranos
Breaking bad.

Whatever order. GoT thrones does have goat level cinematography and epic scale but the holy trinity remains.
Not to me, its one thing to not have fukked with this season but this show got more praise season 1-5 than any show before it. None of these shows are in MY top 5 but out of the 3 game of throne overall is better than the wire and sopranos easily

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You know this shyt was trash when the people reviewing it are really trying to be positive but can't help but shyt on it, even after their "let’s not be overly negative” opening.

9 minute mark speaks to what I was saying earlier. This isn't a happy ending for Westeros. The council Bran picked is a complete joke, that every lord will laugh at. The crown has zero credibility after Bran let his sister secede from the seven kingdoms. Good luck keeping everyone else from doing thing.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Not to me, its one thing to not have fukked with this season but this show got more praise season 1-5 than any show before it. None of these shows are in MY top 5 but out of the 3 game of throne overall is better than the wire and sopranos easily

Different strokes and all..:manny:

Rayzah

Daps
Final thoughts,

Im not about to argue with the naysayers, im not even about to read all the posts about how Bran aint deserve it, hell I aint want that either, but only because my co-worker was on a tirade aobut how much the show sucks and predicted Bran only because he thought it made the least sense and he ended up being right.

Overall this season entertained me, they provided closure, my final impressions

- Jon Snow knows nothing, and needs to stay at the wall, he should never even go back not even to visit, he is not built for that life, he had it all and threw it away, he deserves to die a "hero" that nobody remembers
-Arya did the smart thing, she knows that peace will not last there and there is no real reason to believe otherwise
- Drogon was like fukk yall nikkas, im out and im giving the queen the burial she deserves, and fukk this bs ass iron throne. maybe in the books (which I will never read) she gets a better ending. She is still my Queen damnit :salute: to me she still won.
- The unsullied wouldnt have lasted long in KL anyway, the politics wold have caused them to leave at somepoint anyway

Also I must say, all those videos of the cast so called voicing their "displeasure" with the show through subliminal was the epitome of reaching, like :gucci: they were legit trying to protect "kayfabe" ofcourse they were not happy with their characters dying or not getting the throne.. you aint see the actor playing Brann throwing shade lol.. fukk that shyt and fukk their little petition it aint that serious.

- Great show, top 5 for me, loved this and last season as a matter of fact my favorite season were 5-7, most memorable moments were the Red wedding and Ned dying, ( I still think he died too early)

The whole story was the idea of being born into these positions are so stupid that people end up having incest just to keep their family in the throne and having a last name doesnt equate fit to rule. you cant trust anyone family included and you are always a target. This story showed that no one really deserves to be the one true king and if they do its temporary. Also the biggest threat to peace isnt zombies or dragons its greed and hate. This show was one big shot at the idea of a king and queen, and how stupid it is to live like that.