OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I never seen so many people act like straight up bytches over the show. My ONLY complaint is the the season is too short to wrap up everything. But Dany doing what she did DIDNT surprise me. And this is based on how I felt about some of the shyt she was doing in PREVIOUS seasons. WHILE the seasons were going.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
aerys didnt start out bad either

so the point is this - if youre going to say its that Targeryn blood that makes Dany crazy - Jon is ALSO a targaryn and the male Targaryns are definitely crazy

but this keeps getting lost - the issue ISNT what they have the characters be in their finale - the issue is the inconsistancy contradiction of "hard fast" rules and just gigantic plot holes that contradict earlier stated motivations ...its why theyve lost half the audience becuase the narrative never did that

Ned being the main character and him being saved at the last minute is what you wanted - but the show says in applying the most real set of circumstances ....he should die ...because the only thing that COULD save him at the last minute is Joffrey saying "stop" and that little nikka wasnt ever gonna say that . this kind of thing happesn again and again ; jaime the most expert swordsman in the land gets his sword fighting fukking hand chopped off.

but with something like the Walking Dead Rick had two hands forever when in the actual story he LOST his hand from teh govenor....its a KEY thing to happen to him and its irreversable....what made the WD so terrible is they wanted to have it both ways til that season when even the 3 deaths of Glenn was just too fukking much .....people didnt give a shyt that he got his head bashed in ...

its this kind of shyt that has now made GOT the Walking Dead of subscription TV

Arya may as well be riding around on a fukking motorcycle with Daryl Dixon her plot armor is JUST like his
Jon is ALSO a Stark and wasn’t raised as a Targaryen. Unlike Dany who was full blood. Regardless if something runs in ur bloodline there is a possibility of it transferring to u. And that’s even in real life.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It is good to know you don’t have any preconceived notions/biases. You are a blank slate.
This season has made me biased, the writing has been trash. I have no faith in d&d being able to end this in a satisfying way, they have fukked up nearly every character this season from Jamie to Arya to viserys & tyrion. Ending a show is the most difficult part of it all and without them being able to copy George they're going to probably fail. I'd rather set my expectations low and be pleasantly surprised.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its over brehs

No last minute rug pull by D&D

No “secret” ending that will make it all worthwhile

No “surprise” twist that delights the fans and makes them forget the last 5 episodes of bullshyt

This shyt finna end EXACTLY as all of ya’ll are so terrified of it ending....

Mediocre as F U C K

See ya’ll in two hours:salute:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
but that dumb shyt you typed above is TOTAL contrdictory reasoning...

Jon abdicated - he said again and again PUBLICLY he doesnt want the throne and that he was subservient to her - it makes no sense that she would be worried about him or the knowledge of his "claim" to the throne especially since HE has said he doesnt want a throne at all....

the same way Aemon passed over the throne and let Aerys rule - ( i see you forgot that shyt)

and of course if she just goes "crazy" because she is a Targaryn why doesnt Jon do the same thing?

this is what is so stupid about this logic of ..."well Targaryns are all crazy" ...then that means Jon is fckng CRAZY too"

lastly Jon had JUST as fukked up a time with life - he was fukking murdered - dude is still sane .....

but you know why BECUASE THE WRITERS FOR THIS STORY SUCK ASS
Jon is half blood nikka. Ice and Fire. Which is why he’s prolly more balanced than EVERYONE.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its over brehs

No last minute rug pull by D&D

No “secret” ending that will make it all worthwhile

No “surprise” twist that delights the fans and makes then forget the last 5 episodes of bullshyt

This shyt finna end EXACTLY as all of ya’ll are so terrified of it ending....

Mediocre as F U C K

See ya’ll in two hours:salute:

First Trump wins the presidency, then the Patriots win last years Super Bowl, Robert Mueller drops the dud of all duds and now this?

How many more Ls can a nikka take? :sadcam:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yes thats how i interpreted it the first watch but upon the second viewing he seemed dead ass serious.

If this season had really set up any good faith between the storytelling and the audience it could be interpreted as Jamie attempting to unsuccessfully slip back into his old persona as an arrogant, pompous, a$$hole because thats his defense mechanism.

But who the fukk knows at this point
Jamie is literally the only thing that didn’t make sense to me this season. Minus the fact that it was too short to wrap this shyt up the right way.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im so glad i read the spoilers. :whew:

Im only in here to see the coli's reaction :lolbron:

Breh can u pm or put it in spoiler tags for me as i cant watch til later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Im a late comer to the show so im not as vested in the characters as most of yall in this thread. I basically watched this over the past month so not enough time to theorize and let the show breathe. This def aint the type of show to marathon but one thing i got from GOT is that honor fukks up everything

:russ:

The whole stark line was cursed from season 1 because of it. My mans ned couldve been king and his daughter wouldnt been a brazzers star. Jon aint even his real kid but that bad habit fukked him so bad he died and still aint learn from it

:mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's made him soft tho, he don't really take a hard stance on anything anymore
Took a hard stance on not giving a fukk about chatty patty squabbles between the females and focusing on the dead :ufdup: told Varys go fukk himself and watched him burn for treason :ufdup: and you know what he's about to do tonight to guard the realms of men :mjgrin: