OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You getting more mad at fans who spent 5 seconds signing a petition than the writers who spent 2 years to write this terrible season
Don’t you think D & D didn’t anticipate changing their names after the finale?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You getting more mad at fans who spent 5 seconds signing a petition than the writers who spent 2 years to write this terrible season

I am. I don't have a problem with the writing. Was it as good as earlier seasons? No. But I still enjoyed it for the most part. This ain't the first show that got worse towards the end. It didn't go the way you wanted? So what! Take it like a fukking man. That's D&D'S creative license. All these miserable rantings from these fans have been insufferable.

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I am. I don't have a problem with the writing. Was it as good as earlier seasons? No. But I still enjoyed it for the most part. This ain't the first show that got worse towards the end. It didn't go the way you wanted? So what? Take it like a fukking man. That's D&D'S creative license. All these miserable rantings from these fans have been insufferable.

They're moving on to fukk up Star Wars

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what happens people are gonna be mad tonight

fukk them! I look all them straight in the eye and say.........

giphy.gif

D&D gonna be too busy writing a terrible Star Wars script to worried about an angry mob :smugbiden:
They're moving on to fukk up Star Wars

I thought people were saying Star Wars was already fukked up. How worse can it get?:skip:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk them! I look all them straight in the eye and say.........

giphy.gif

I thought people were saying Star Wars was already fukked up. How worse can it get?:skip:

I fell asleep the first time I tried to watch Episode 8 :skip:

And I didn't think Han Solo was that bad. But then again, I saw it like 6 months after it came out and was expecting something Transformers 2 level bad :skip:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
where were the spoilers coming from? how did people see the eps early?
The amount of people that take part in production is huge. Crew members, extras, bystanders, CGI team, etc that's where a lot of the basic plot leaks from. Entire episodes hit post-production and then all it takes is one guy to see something and spread the word.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Me and the wife will watch this finale tonight and eagerly await its successor.... Chernobyl perhaps?... :mjgrin:
His Dark Materials will be a hit for HBO. Not on the caliber of GoT, but will have the execs eating. I have more faith in that than Westworld right now.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full blood? shes got the SAME parentage as Jon one parent is a Targaryn - hes no LESS a Targaryn than she is - this is what im talking about when i say ppl will make any excuse to forgive the shytty writing in this show
Think what he meant with full blood is both her parents were targs as was the custom she has the same parents as Jon's father