OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Nyknick said:
sitting down and writing a book? It's art breh.

78ae09ab99625b5050bf1d0fee9c637c.jpg

Meanwhile GRRM has spent the last ten years drawing a really detailed shrub tickling the horse's ass. :usure:

Horsey will be set into a full Turner masterpiece before he gets a face.

And it'll be glorious.:blessed:

Please stay alive. :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gahdamn, I've never seen like 90% of the fans and 95% of the actors go in on show like this :dead:

I can't lie, I thought I was overreacting at first but clearly not. I'll never forgive these bytches for just basically hitting the whole 8 year night king buildup with the

tenor.gif

SMH

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Renly and especially Loras are actually two more examples of some of the shytty ways D&D adapted the books. Renly and Loras aren't queens in the book. Renly is a younger version of Robert in terms of appearance and charisma. He is pretty much Robert without the vices of whoring and drinking, which is why he would make such a great King. So while he loves fighting in tourneys and hunting in the books, his first scene on the show has him being afraid of blood while being shaved by his lover:aicmon:

They did Loras even worse than that though. In the books he is essentially a younger Jaime Lannister. The same witty arrogance and ability to back his shyt talking up. In Jaime's POV chapters, he talks about how the kid is as nice with the sword as almost anybody in Westeros and how he might become everything Jaime could or should have been if he wasn't the kingslayer.

In the show, Loras is just the gay dude, or "Margaery's brother." And while book Loras takes a vow of celibacy after Renly dies because it really fukked him up, show Loras just moves on to fukking gay prostitutes and getting arrested for it by two unarmed deacons:gucci: And then he starts crying in the cells while Margaery stands tall:snoop:

They really ruined Loras.
Renly and Loras are gay in the books too but it's way more subtle.

D&D turned that shyt up to 11 for the show:huhldup:

But yea they reduced Loras to being the angsty gay nikka

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why wasn't there nearly as much hate for season 7 then? :jbhmm:

Audience score on rottentomatoes for season 7 is 86% but now you got millions signing a petition for a do-over because of a lack of pacing and story telling?
From what I see, alotta people are burying S7 after the fact. I just dont think we were used to the sensationalist, mainstream way they were doing things quite yet, and just wrote it off as a bridge towards the final season. It's the type of good grace you get

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can we have a 24 hour fukking amnesty on negative bullshyt now?

One more slice of this left.

Call the banners. Rep your set if it's still standing. Argue about script writers on Monday you miserable bunch of b*stards.

When you play the Game of Thrones you win, or you die.

Let's go.

tenor.gif

:camby: FOH

:devil:
:evil: