OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
:sas1: Greyworm put it mad work in essos

The essos goons are heavily feared in Westeros and looked as savages. Again we saw mountain lose a fight and since then he only fought church boy fukk boys

Grey growing to become the leader of the unsullied>>>>

The hound been wild flabby, boy not in shape and hasn’t been training or really doing much.

Greyworm will put in work in any situation, he would destroy him like the viper did.

One group of 10 unsullied is killing the mountain with ease. They might lose 1 or 2.

But they throwing spears game gonna give him work plus they speed and discipline would merk him

Grey Worm and the Unsullied got worked by the Sons of the Harpy :mjlol::camby:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
1. Never said anything about Dany being against it. Said it wouldn't work. Didn't need to have that played out on screen.

2. Yea she's done it before, don't see why it requires doing it again. Especially since, again, unlike Yunkai and Casterly Rock (which backfired), they'd have to face the fukking Mountain in the Red Keep.

Ditto 3-4. Just cuz it worked in other situations doesn't make it a good fit here. The Mountain is not someone you gonna take out with a few good men.

5. You think Arya's a tool Dany could use at her will? What show are you watching??? There's no evidence that Dany even knows Arya is a faceless man. Arya certainly ain't taking commands from Dany or her advisors. :mjlol:
:francis: If I send greyworm and the goon squad into get Cersei you think one of them not gonna get to her while the mountain is trying to take one person eye out :mjlit: the mountain ain’t shyt and ain’t beat nobody while dead

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think y’all just mad the character y’all loved went crazy and trying to twist that into bad writing. She said point blank last season IM GON BURN KINGS LANDING :dame: This was before her life crumbled and everyone she loved died. She was planning on doing that shyt back when she had her wits. Then she went crazy and just killed everybody. That’s y’all refusing to listen to the story. Not bad writing. And all the characters been telling you since last season that Dany crazy and that Dany does shyt that Jon wouldn’t do and y’all just screaming lalalala like it’s not pertinent.

She’s crazy and the signs were there that she been crazy. Her family crazy. Her dad crazy. Her brother crazy. What story are y’all watching?

And I didn’t see Jorah eating no hearts raw :dame:
What part of me being a dany hater = you putting me in her stan camp? Invalidates everything else from jump

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He left his mark on Bran. Wherever Bran was NK could go no magic could hold him back after that
I'm aware of this. Clearly the writers weren't or "forgot".Instead of the mark giving him the ability to pass the Wall's magic the way it allowed him to find and enter the 3ER's cave, it just became plot-based GPS for the BoW. But the writers decided the NK needed a dragon for spectacle and came up with that idiotic plan to go beyond the wall to facilitate that purpose instead.

In what world would the most important people in Westeros place themselves in mortal danger for what ended up being a suicide mission? All to convince, who? Cersei? They had just decimated her forces a few episodes before that. How much would she have been able to help anyway compared to Dany's massive army and three dragons?

Just disappointing all around man.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also I need y'all to stop calling my girl crazy/mad queen.

She ain't crazy. She ruthless:blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
At least you had the balls to tag me this time instead of talking sideways. Yeah, we took a big loss this week. It was bound to happen. All great dynasties come to an end. Fact of the matter is we controlled the throne for 64-65 episodes out of a total of 72. If that's not winning the game of thrones I don't know what is. RIP Cersei. RIP Jaime. RIP Joffrey. RIP Tommen. RIP Lancel. RIP Kevan. RIP Tywin.

:pacspit: rest of you bum ass houses can suck a dikk
Y'all lost for having this as the patriarch of yo house. Lord Tywin is not from harlem :dame:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I think y’all just mad the character y’all loved went crazy and trying to twist that into bad writing. She said point blank last season IM GON BURN KINGS LANDING :dame: This was before her life crumbled and everyone she loved died. She was planning on doing that shyt back when she had her wits. Then she went crazy and just killed everybody. That’s y’all refusing to listen to the story. Not bad writing. And all the characters been telling you since last season that Dany crazy and that Dany does shyt that Jon wouldn’t do and y’all just screaming lalalala like it’s not pertinent.

She’s crazy and the signs were there that she been crazy. Her family crazy. Her dad crazy. Her brother crazy. What story are y’all watching?

And I didn’t see Jorah eating no hearts raw :dame:
Sansa telling Tyrion, Rhaegals death, Missandeis death/capture, Tyrion telling Varys, and Varys digesting that news and opting for treason are pivotal moments that put the finishing touch on Daenys descent. Cramming all that into 20 minutes of EP4 ruined what should've been a great heel turn, plain and simple.

Like I said before, even the shotgun approach they took could've been executed far better :
- have the common folk cheer for Missandeis head like they did Neds in season one
- have Rhaegal get clipped while the bells are ringing to cement the turn

The route/execution the show ultimately opted for was garbage.