OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How could Dany do such a thing :mjlol:

5-F993-B74-ADCC-4081-8-AEB-372-A40966-ABB.jpg
Days later... idiots still can't see the difference between enemies in war and innocent people who weren't even in the red keep at the time

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Think the mountain can beat a group of unsullied and dartraki by himself brehs.

Couldn’t even fully dominate a flabby and sick hound

You think the unsullied or dartraki gonna go out like the sept fukk boys :dead:
:skip: we watching the same show? The nikka took a knife in the head and was still alive. What them skinny ass unsullied nikkas finna do? Poke him with their spear? And some bum ass dothraki who ran from the white walkers, wtf they gonna do when they see him?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She didn't juggle with anything between episode 4 and 5. She just went mad. The benevolence vs malevolence arc would've been better if she sat the iron throne. She hadn't done enough malevolence relative to other rulers in GoT to make her arc complete via her going mad and burning KL down in one episode.

Wasn't trying to imply any juggling between s8e4 and s8e5, but the juggling in s7e4 and the s6e9 scene, along a few other similar scenes sprinkled throughout the series. She gets desperate, threatens to bring something to ashes, and her advisors hit her with the :whoa:

What happened in s8e5 would happen in those other moments of desperate rage had she been left unchecked. I'd imagine with a lot less casualties, tho. :whew:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This very point was contradicted in the Battle of Winterfell 2 weeks ago. That the show wasted 2 episodes hyping up.

Yall stanss are gasping for straws now.
I said this then. When was the last time a major character died in battle.

I will wait:sas2:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The worse part is the posters saying we don’t understand the writing or we’re not paying attention.:russ:
Y'all haven't been paying attention. They been rushing more and more shyt since season 4. :russ:

But here y'all are before the season finale "OMG why they didn't have 13 more episodes to flesh that out!":damn:

Me: Y'all can turn the show off and wait for the books if you want a tight story:why:

Y'all: I shouldn't have to wait or read some shyt for a good story gahdamnit:damn:

Me::hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not mad that it happened like a lot of i people, I’m just mad we didn’t get a genuine buildup to this, if we had a full length season that didn’t have smart characters rushing around doing dumb shyt, and Actually showing Dani’s descent other than the odd scene, this episode woulda been amazing, but since this shyt happened damn near outta nowhere, people are right to be looking at this shyt funny

Edit: Jamie’s ending was actual bullshyt tho, his entire 8 season long arc was well truly launched into the fukking bushes

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:dahell:

Since when The Hound been flabby and sick? Did you not see The Mountain take a spear to the gut like it was nothing? Did you not see him take a dagger through the eye and keep going? Wtf do you think the unsullied were gonna do to stop that?:wtf:

Plus there were other Queensguards so he wouldn't even be by himself. Don't mistake the Mountain taking his time to teach his baby bro a lesson as a sign of weakness.

:skip: we watching the same show? The nikka took a knife in the head and was still alive. What them skinny ass unsullied nikkas finna do? Poke him with their spear? And some bum ass dothraki who ran from the white walkers, wtf they gonna do when they see him?

:mjlol: The Kings guard. The unsullied has easily been the most disciplined and most skilled group on the show. They would 100% fukk the maintain up, would be getting stabbed from all over. Again the mountain finally went up against the even opponent in the hound and ended in a draw only cause he was already dead

The hound can’t even beat brienne of tarth :hhh:

Boy got his rep off the sept choir boy goons.

Greyworm giving that bum that work 1 v 1

We seen the gawd the viper give that bum that work head up when he was alive, he slow as fukk which was his weakness before

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't juggle with anything between episode 4 and 5. She just went mad. The benevolence vs malevolence arc would've been better if she sat the iron throne. She hadn't done enough malevolence relative to other rulers in GoT to make her arc complete via her going mad and burning KL down in one episode.

That's all everyone's pretty much been saying. But folks keep replying with

Y'all don't wanna see your character go mad.

How could you not see her going mad before this?

There are no heroes.

:dead:
This

I’m not mad that it happened like a lot of i people, I’m just mad we didn’t get a genuine buildup to this, if we had a full length season that didn’t have smart characters rushing around doing dumb shyt, and Actually showing Dani’s descent other than the odd scene, this episode woulda been amazing, but since this shyt happened damn near outta nowhere, people are right to be looking at this shyt funny

Edit: Jamie’s ending was actual bullshyt tho, his entire 8 season long arc was well truly launched into the fukking bushes
That's the thing tho. Who are these people that are mad that it happened??? nikkas strawmanning like a mf.

Just about all the complaints about this show now are how horribly executed everything is