OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
My prediction is. She becomes the mad queen (obvious) Tyrion becomes the new queen/king slayer. And jon sansa takes the throne :lolbron:
I really would like Sansa to die like Cersei.

Make her realize that she ain’t shyt compared to the real players of the game and just get crushed by some rocks or something.... but she’ll def sit some throne somewhere because she’s aryas sister and is the “smartest person” Arya knows smh.

Just bc she was used/deceived by the most people on the show, doesn’t mean she’s turned into this genius player of the game. Everybody she’s supposedly “learned the game” from is dead.... Her teachers taught her all the wrong shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:picard:Hate it or love it but the cultural impact this show has had will never be matched again. Just got into the office and had a 15 minute discussion with the janitor about game of thrones, breh was saying it doesn’t make sense. When more people arrive I am ready for the debate, going to be a Game of thrones office day.:wow:
Cultural impact was like nothing I've ever seen. And what's funnier is, I think most ppl caught on late and binge watched and became fans that way. Probably has to be the most binge watched show ever.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Should have had ten episodes the last two seasons and nixed the whole beyond the wall plot since convincing Cersei was a dumb idea and a waste of screen time.

Season 7: Dany and Jon meet and team up to face the army of the dead with the finale or penultimate episode being the battle of winterfell.

Season 8: Dany’s descent to madness over ten episodes and the confrontation with Cersei.
That was the WOAT plotline device in the history of Western Civilization. I understand that they needed to lose a dragon to Night King but should've come up with something less stupid.

It also didn't help that they were pretty much teleporting back and forth :heh:

Daps
5clfwgi2z4y21.jpg

:mjlol: @ tryna lump season 7 in with the good season. The writing was just as bad last season as it is this season.

The writing faltered after they passed the books, but it fell off a cliff with season 7. And these "inside the episode" interviews have convinced me that D&D completely checked out of this series.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yes because Daario magically dissapered, they still need to explain where he went.
Hes running Mereen i thought? At least thats what the game of thrones wiki says about Mereen

On another note just to further throw this season in the toilet

Drogon levels the biggest kingdom in Westeros in 1 episode

But Viseryon couldnt destroy the 1 rock barrier between him and jon? :pachaha:

Its just no consistency

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who? Never heard of them

@Food Mane buried under rubble

At least you had the balls to tag me this time instead of talking sideways. Yeah, we took a big loss this week. It was bound to happen. All great dynasties come to an end. Fact of the matter is we controlled the throne for 64-65 episodes out of a total of 72. If that's not winning the game of thrones I don't know what is. RIP Cersei. RIP Jaime. RIP Joffrey. RIP Tommen. RIP Lancel. RIP Kevan. RIP Tywin.

:pacspit: rest of you bum ass houses can suck a dikk

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall been posting a different version of this pic the last weeks

. then get shot down by 2 pages of posts.

then post it again the next day:mindblown:

Had just as many dap it.

That bytch been crazy. Y’all chose to ignore it. At 16 Sansa was eating lemon cakes. At 16 Dany was burning nikkas and eating horse heart raw. But it’s too unexpected for y’all :dead:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the showed fukked up Dany’s heel by rushing the season, but, also, a heel turn from Dany HAS BEEN EXPECTED for quite some time....Maybe not to the band wagoners or the people who just skim through the show or haven’t read the books, but a heel turn HAS BEEN EXPECTED since the beginning for the majority who have been invested in GOT as a story and not just another TV show.

They don’t read and barely watch the show.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
At least you had the balls to tag me this time instead of talking sideways. Yeah, we took a big loss this week. It was bound to happen. All great dynasties come to an end. Fact of the matter is we controlled the throne for 64-65 episodes out of a total of 72. If that's not winning the game of thrones I don't know what is. RIP Cersei. RIP Jaime. RIP Joffrey. RIP Tommen. RIP Lancel. RIP Kevan. RIP Tywin.

:pacspit: rest of you bum ass houses can suck a dikk
Cersei died bc of Cersei (and rocks)
Jaime died bc of Cersei (and rocks)
Joffrey died bc of his GMIL (his wife was in on it)
Tommen died bc of Tommen
Lancel died bc of Jamie
Kevan died bc of Cersei
Tywin died because of Tyrion

Seems like the Lannisters ended their own house. Myrcella’s was the only death not directly caused by close family. And she was like Rickon, a shaggy dog.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei died bc of Cersei (and rocks)
Jaime died bc of Cersei (and rocks)
Joffrey died bc of his GMIL (his wife was in on it)
Tommen died bc of Tommen
Lancel died bc of Jamie
Kevan died bc of Cersei
Tywin died because of Tyrion

Seems like the Lannisters ended there own house. Myrcella’s was the only death not directly caused by close family. And she was like Rickon, a shaggy dog.

All families have their problems, breh.